Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull

I don't know if anyone watches this series, but Michael Weatherly is just awesome as Dr. Bull as he was in NCIS. Winter return on January 2nd. Please check your local stations for times.

Winter premiere of "Bull" is tomorrow night. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

Season 3 of Bull returns on September 24th, different night.

Comment

Just a reminder that Season 3 starts tomorrow night at a different day and time. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

Is Ziba Cote De Pubbo coming to Bull

Comment

I think that Season 3 has been the strongest episodes of this series, yet the ratings aren't great. I read that the show is on the bubble for cancellation

It's a shame because it was one of the most intelligently written shows I've watched.
            Last edited by JCmojoe81; September 25, 2019, 10:06 AM. Reason: not permitted to discuss behind the scenes speculation about actors/actresses on the boards

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              Down right shame believeinme246............loved this show.
              Did you know he was once married to Amelia Heinle who plays Victoria Newman on Y & R?
              Last edited by Penelope P; December 29, 2018, 01:14 AM.

I didn't! That is a great bit of trivia!
            Last edited by believeinme246; December 29, 2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Penelope P
              Penelope P commented
              Editing a comment
              She met Michael Weatherly on the soap "Loving" and soon after married. They have a son together named August.

Season returns this coming Monday. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

Next season of Bull starts on September 23rd. Check your stations for times.

Comment

Just a reminder that the new season of Bull returns tomorrow night. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

What a great opener for Bull and an unusual way to end the s/l.

Comment

That last scene threw me for a loop. I was hanging on waiting for the previews to see whether they were going to jump 20 years into the future for the new series.

I'm just grateful that we don't have a fear of miscarriage/stillbirth storyline like we've been dealing with on some of our other shows. It' was a nice ending because it took away that fear.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So, do you think Bull will jump ahead 20 years now, believeinme246?

At the time I was wondering whether the writers were going to de-emphasize Bull himself because of the scandal and have some type of jumping ahead, but once I saw the coming attractions, I realized that they were going to continue back in the present. Perhaps they filmed the episode that way in case the show was cancelled, to give the audience one last show for closure.

I enjoy this show, so am glad that it was renewed.

Comment

I've been over dosing on old episodes of NCIS and sometimes I feel that MW is a lot like his character on that show. I adore him on both shows.
                      Last edited by JCmojoe81; September 25, 2019, 10:07 AM. Reason: not permitted to discuss behind the scenes speculation about actors/actresses on the boards

Comment

So last night's episode: I kinda thought I knew where it was going but they threw in a detour or 2 and yet it still seemed simplistic to me. I think the owner of the pizzeria was somewhat liable because he helped that injured man but did nothing to repair/secure the signage?

I hate that the kid lied as well but we (society) would more likely feel badly about he being paralyzed. Where's the parent's responsibility for their kid?

I don't dislike this show but don't love it either. I'm guessing that since no one is posting, they're not watching either.

Thoughts?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X