Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinal

Season 2 of Cardinal begins on January 4th, 2018 of this very good series.

I read all of Nigel Blunt's books, I know the whole geographic area of North Bay, which the books are based on. Problem is, I could not connect with the actor playing Cardinal. He should have been a Native Canadian, in the very least mixed. The actor is a Caucasian American. The whole persona disappeared, for me. Tantoo Cardinal was in "Dances with Wolves" and Lorne Cardinal was in "Corner Gas" for years.
    Last edited by Rubythroat1; January 2, 2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Sometimes bringing a book to "life" is in the interpretation of the Director and who they forsee playing the different roles. Not having read the books, I thoroughly enjoyed the opening sequences and seeing parts of Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
        Sometimes bringing a book to "life" is in the interpretation of the Director and who they forsee playing the different roles. Not having read the books, I thoroughly enjoyed the opening sequences and seeing parts of Canada
        Oh I agree. About the Canadian landscape. Another problem--this actor also played Ted Bundy the serial killer, in a movie about the True Crime Author Ann Rule (Barbara Hershey) and her stint in a phone
        help line where she worked with Ted Bundy doing the same job. That froze me on him playing Cardinal. Mind you, he played Ted to a "T". He even looked like him.

Comment

Wow this is some nasty drug lord and his gang . I'm enjoying this s/l, gore and all.

Comment

This series returns on January 24th, 2019........Wow, I can't believe I posted 2019!!

Comment

Just a reminder that this series returns this coming Thursday. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

Im a fan too. I would love to see them. I live in Ontario

Comment

I'm also looking forward to this show.

Comment

Wow!! What a great opening episode!!

Comment

This is some sick "Family" they've got going in this s/l............Yikes!!

Comment

Season Three will begin on April 6th. My calendar is marked!!

Comment

Just a reminder that this series begins tomorrow night. Please check your local stations for times. Previews looked good!!

Comment

Show never fails to disappoint. Quite a nasty killer and kudos to the actors/actresses filming in -38 degrees............Yikes!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X