Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    Cool to know Rubythroat1.........He's brilliant in his own way .
    Courage my Love is still operating in Kensington! They sell vintage and ex-theatrical costuming.

Have you ever noticed how both David and Alexis share the same twitchy gestures and facial expressions?
    I am wondering if they are twins, in the show!

Comment

Well PenP--Emily Hampshire (Stevie Budd) of S.C. got the best actress in a comedy series last night at the Canadian screen awards! I posted a message for you on Alias Grace thread!

Comment

Congratulations to Emily Hampshire for her win..........it's hard to do dead pan most of the time

Comment

Congratulations to Emily Hampshire for her win..........it's hard to do dead pan most of the time
          If you ever get to see " Snow Cake" with Emily Hampshire playing Sigourney Weaver's daughter, with Alan Rickman, you'll find a whole different character.
          It was filmed in Wawa Ontario.

Comment

^^^I'll look it up Rubythroat1!!
            Moira, Moira my American Goth in black and white!!
            Loved loved the scenes between David and Stevie! Beyond Priceless!

Comment

I gained a lot of respect for Johnny Rose, watching him push that housekeeping cart along the motel path, wearing his white shirt and suit trousers, while an overdressed
              Moira goes off to the Jazzagirls rehearsal complaining about how he can't keep their get-togethers!
              Eugene Levy started off in Toronto singing and dancing on stage in Godspell, with Martin Short, Victor Garber, and Andrea Martin, so it would have been fun to hear him
              sing a little more at the rehearsal.
              OMG---David and Stevie having a spa day with facial cream on faces, in the honeymoon suite!

Comment

OMG, where do I start?
                Alexis and the misprint of the word "Public!"
                Moira, a vision in black and white and I loved her outfit. Thank you, Catherine wears it with great drama!
                Moira at the town hall meeting touting an Art Park
                Stevie in makeup.......Priceless!
                The final few moments left me smiling for quite awhile. David lip syncing to Tina Turner's "Simply the Best!" was fantastic! . Tina Turner still has those beautiful legs

Comment

I agree PenP--great episode. I think Eugene Levy coached his son on the lipsync since he used to be a song and dance man before comedy.

Whoopi Goldberg mentioned the father and son duo on "The View" but was told by her producer that she could not mention the name of the show
                  on The View ! Thank God I'm Canadian---they mention it on CP24 and Global all the time! What's the big deal?
                  Maybe because Meghan McCain is sitting there in judgement?

Comment

Good one Rubythroat1 and I thank God every day that I am Canadian

Comment

Jocelyn shows up at David's shop in her jammies and robe--so OK he's gay and flamboyant so naturally he will be able to manage her baby shower !!!!! How come his more sensible partner knows that the second
                      baby shower is a "sprinkle" and I didn't??? That girl that Alexis bumped into, did the best California flake act I've ever seen. Even SNL could not come up with a better one.
                      Oh that pinata baby that Roland got at the dollar store!!! I am hoping that this baby is human......

Comment

David's line that he hoped Jocelyn would hopefully graze at the soft cheese station, cracked me up
                        I'm thinking that Alexis is slowly maturing and realizing that her past life wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
                        The dating sequence with lock and key.......hilarious.

Comment

I was surprised that Jocelyn had a boy. I was so hoping for a girl called Cat !

Comment

LMAO! Good one Rubythroat1!! Loved this last episode and seeing Alexis grow. David being distracted and forgetting the tea!

Comment

LMAO! Good one Rubythroat1!! Loved this last episode and seeing Alexis grow. David being distracted and forgetting the tea!
                              Glad +++ the site is back up. Welcome back PenP! I am not so thrilled about Alexis and the Vet, because I think she will break his heart again. Oh well.

Comment

Do you think, she will always be "fickle?"
                                Yes, Welcome back Rubythroat1, so glad the site is up and running.
                                Loved Moira's impression of Alexis too!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X