Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schitt's Creek

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    Johnny Rose to Roland............."Roland, you're here.......early!!" Great delivery. Now Johnny is stuck with him thanks to Jocelyn needing space!!
    Moira and her classic black/white wardrobe........Priceless.
    So much for the "complete bliss" of Jocelyn and Roland's marriage! Her last pregnancy was about 27 years ago, so why she said "He's always like this when I am pregnant" I am not sure.

    Comment


    • #17
      Clearly Roland is an "annoying" character on the show, but then that's his purpose .

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
        Clearly Roland is an "annoying" character on the show, but then that's his purpose .
        Roland (the actor) is the son of one of the old comedy team "Bob and Ray"...I can never remember which one. I've seen him on interviews with the cast.
        He is nothing like the screen image at all. I wonder how he got the Canadian stereotype of the beer- swilling working class dolt, down so well?
        Emphasis on "stereotype"...do not want to denigrate my countrymen and women!

        *someone mentioned to me that he may have watched recordings of the Mckenzie brothers with Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas.
        Last edited by Rubythroat1; February 3, 2018, 08:25 AM.

        Comment


        • #19
          CE will be on a commercial for the Super Bowl. I watched the Super Bowl commercials. The one he's in is very funny.
          P.S. Speaking of the Super Bowl, did you see my program note about This is Us?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
            CE will be on a commercial for the Super Bowl. I watched the Super Bowl commercials. The one he's in is very funny.
            P.S. Speaking of the Super Bowl, did you see my program note about This is Us?
            I have not been able to face the TIU set of recordings on my DVR yet. I have to be in the right mood. I'm usually shattered by even one episode.
            I do know that the ratings after the Superbowl were very high. Maybe if I was not up to my eyeballs in snow, I'd be in the mood.

            Comment


            • #21
              I hear you Rubythroat1, especially about your eyeballs up in the snow!! Yes, the telling of this family is very emotional so take your time.

              Comment


              • #22
                The newly christened " Rosebud" motel. The whole episode redeemed by wonderful sequence of open mike by David's partner. I am not a pop or rock fan, or even folk, but I listened to the whole song.
                Magic. Wonderful production.

                Comment


                • #23
                  When I hear the name "Rosebud", I'll always think of a sleigh............LOL.
                  Moira locking the combination in the safe.......priceless
                  He's a great singer.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                    When I hear the name "Rosebud", I'll always think of a sleigh............LOL.
                    Moira locking the combination in the safe.......priceless
                    He's a great singer.
                    You mean from "Citizen Kane" ? me too. Stevie looked quite pleased with the sign.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Yes, Citizen Kane. That's the most of seen her smile in awhile..........LOL

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                        Yes, Citizen Kane. That's the most of seen her smile in awhile..........LOL
                        Stevie is so clever, and has so much potential, I wonder why she has stayed in this oddly named backwater. She went to college.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          David, David, you are in the true sense of the saying "You are a drama Queen!!"
                          Moira has thrown out the saying "If you're over 40, no short skirts, no knees!!" but she does it so well .

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I don't know why David has his knickers in a twist about his beau having a former "female fiance". He told him he broke off many times. David, according to Papa Rose, has always been "Pan sexual"
                            and remember Stevie and him and their one night stand? Drama Queen indeed, Pen P !

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                              David, David, you are in the true sense of the saying "You are a drama Queen!!"
                              Moira has thrown out the saying "If you're over 40, no short skirts, no knees!!" but she does it so well .
                              Daniel Levy dresses all of them, behind the scenes. I'd like to know where he finds Catherine O'Hara's wardrobe? I wonder if "Courage My Love"
                              still operates in Kensington Market, Toronto?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Cool to know Rubythroat1.........He's brilliant in his own way .

                                Comment

                                Google Matched Content

                                Collapse

                                Bottom of Page

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X