Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schitt's Creek

One of my all time favourite comedy series is returning for Season 4 on January 9th
    Last edited by Penelope P; December 27, 2017, 08:13 AM. Reason: Wrong Season......LOL

Thanks PenP--I'll mark it on my calendar !

Comment

Good start to season 4. They are developing the story with David and his business partner, who is just coming out of the closet, with trepidation.
      I hope to see some change with the Rose's financial circumstances, like maybe they decide to renovate the motel and spiff it up, and live next door.
      Emily Hampshire as Stevie is still my favorite.

Comment

Love this show too Rubythroat1 and I like the idea of a change in the Rose's financial circumstances. I think my favorite will always be Moira deliciously played by Catherine O'Hara.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
          Love this show too Rubythroat1 and I like the idea of a change in the Rose's financial circumstances. I think my favorite will always be Moira deliciously played by Catherine O'Hara.
          Oh, I like the whole ensemble cast. Did you watch Daniel levy in the Great Canadian Baking Show? My family were addicted to it.

Comment

No Rubbythroat1, but I will check in to catch him in this show. Eugene Levy who was also famous for his American Pie role, his dead pan perfect delivery and those trademark eyebrows . Thanks for the heads up!!

Comment

Roland's gonna be a Father ..........Priceless
              Loved Moira's black/white ensemble.
              Stevie dating a former lover......Priceless

Comment

Roland's gonna be a Father ..........Priceless
                Loved Moira's black/white ensemble.
                Stevie dating a former lover......Priceless
                Roland looked like he swallowed a fish hook in the diner! Had to laugh at Alexis trying to attend college and finds out they all do their programs online these days!

Comment

What a howl this last show was. Alexis should be hired on at the Apothecary for security! I would really like to have seen both Moira and David finishing their skit--and Roland actually cleaning a toilet!

Comment

Jocelyn and Roland couldn't be anymore different if they tried LOL. Alexis was a hoot knowing that her brother was being hoodwinked.......Moira and David.......hilarious and also the part when she was lying in his bed and he asked if she had her shoes on

Comment

Jocelyn and Roland couldn't be anymore different if they tried LOL. Alexis was a hoot knowing that her brother was being hoodwinked.......Moira and David.......hilarious and also the part when she was lying in his bed and he asked if she had her shoes on
                      Jocelyn and Roland--have you ever met couples that you wondered (how the hell?) where you know one of them could have done so much better? Jocelyn is pretty, smart, and socially
                      great. Roland, well........how the H did that happen!

Comment

^^^...............Well, they do have something in common.........Jocelyn is pregnant .

Comment

^^^...............Well, they do have something in common.........Jocelyn is pregnant .
                          I wonder if Mutt Schitt will be back for the birth of his sibling? If it's a girl, I hope they don't call her "Cat" (short for Catherine) !

Comment

.......You go girl, the possibilities for names is endless!!

Comment

Johnny Rose to Roland............."Roland, you're here.......early!!" Great delivery. Now Johnny is stuck with him thanks to Jocelyn needing space!!
                              Moira and her classic black/white wardrobe........Priceless.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X