Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.W.A.T.

The title is self explanatory and the other big plus is Shemar Moore . This new series starts on November 2nd. Check your local stations for times.

Just a reminder that this new series starts this coming Thursday.

Comment

Did anyone watch? I did. Lovely to see gorgeous Shemar (not sure I like the beard), but not sure if the show is to my taste. Will see how I feel next time, but will be interested in hearing others' views.

Comment

Just watched it Jupiter Jane and liked it very much. I've followed Shemar Moore through Y & R and Criminal Minds and see that he is one of the producers of the show which means he's put money into it to be a success. I found it mostly an adrenaline rush, with touches of humour and love interests and the Shack music certainly doesn't hurt.

Comment

Changed my mind, will stay with it. I noticed this week that there are at least 6 Co-Executive Producers and then several Executive Producers. Is that normal, seems like a lot lol.

After starting to watch this week's episode, I decided to re-watch last week's premiere On Demand in order to answer a couple of questions. OMG so glad I did. What was I thinking to consider not following this show. Clearly I was asleep through most of it last week LOL.
          Last edited by Jupiter Jane; November 10, 2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Is the TV show a spin off of the Movie with Colin Farrell? I haven’t watched yet but I’m considering it.

Comment

Season Two will begin tomorrow. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

S.W.A.T. season 2 finale is tomorrow night @10 on CBS, the show got renewed for a 3rd season. Here's a list of all the shows that either got renewed, canceled or w are waiting for a decision. https://www.etonline.com/2019-tv-che...he-list-121993
                Last edited by ScottElrodfan79; May 15, 2019, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Jupiter Jane
                  Jupiter Jane commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for the list.

• Penelope P
                  Penelope P commented
                  Editing a comment
                  With that handsome hunk of burning love, Shemar Moore, I'm not surprised that it was renewed .

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X