Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poldark

I can't believe there aren't any threads about Poldark! Great romance set in 1785 with gorgeous Ross Poldark and beautiful Demelza. Anybody watching?

I'm right with you, Slave, I've watched since Season 1! Eighteenth Century soapy drama of the highest order.... Love me some Demelza and love her/Ross' relationship! Did you see her knock Ross on his behind after he spent the night with Elizabeth? He deserved a full a-kickin, IMO. Cornwall is breathtaking. I guess there really is nothing new under the sun, people have always been people, and drama's always been drama. I'll tell you who I can't stand--George! He needs a beat down. I'm trying to tolerate Elizabeth cause I know she's just pizzed she didn't get Ross.

Sorry to go on and on, but none of my friends or family'd be caught dead watching Poldark. So I can't discuss the show with anyone I know So glad for a fellow fan! What do you like most about this amazing period drama?

Comment

Hey Soapfan! I've been watching since season 1 too! I was so mad at Ross all last season. He was such a jerk. He's so much better now. And Demelza is very strong and secure now. I know what you mean about George but boy do I get some good laughs from the faces he makes! Did you see him when Elizabeth told him that Ross rescued the rich Guy's nephew or son?! Lol! He was destroyed. He's such a little pissant hee hee. I love Aunt Agatha and the love story blooming between Mowenna and Drake. It's like Romeo and Juliett and they're both so adorable. I like Jeffrey Charles too. Was very sad last week when the captain died in France. Can't wait for more action!

Comment

[QUOTE=Slave To Y&R;22374817]
        Did you see him when Elizabeth told him that Ross rescued the rich Guy's nephew or son?! Lol! He was destroyed
        ^Priceless

I love Aunt Agatha and the love story blooming between Mowenna and Drake.
        Aunt Agatha's a firebrand! If she were 40 yrs younger, there'd be heck to pay! Poor Morweena/Drake. I hope they don't end up like Heathcliff/Cathy of Wuthering Heights.

I like Jeffrey Charles too.
        I'm so happy that he's his own person and stands up to both George and Elizabeth. Amazingly, for his age, he's not intimidated in the least.

Also, do you think Elizabeth's baby is Ross'?

Another show tomorrow

Comment

OH that baby is most definitely Ross'!! The curly dark hair, Elizabeth's despising of him. And Ross and Demelza know it too. That's why Ross told George that he would stay away (although, that's not really working out!)
          It will be interesting to see the doctor and his wife in their new married setting. Looking forward to Sunday night!

Comment

Hey Soapfan54! Have you been watching? I just got caught up until tonight's epi.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X