Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon a Time

Is anyone still watching? What do you think of the season without the majority of main characters? Can anyone tell me who it was that the evil step mom had chained up.
    Shelly, Moderator
    soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

I am loving the names. "Fake Hook" is "Rogers" named after the Jolly Roger ship. Mister Gold is "Weaver" named after weaving gold. And I think Alice/Tilly is Fake Hook's missing daughter. They were playing chess and there was a reference to chess regarding his daughter.

Comment

Alice and Rogers were sitting at a Chess game in progress on this most recent episode. Alice gave Rogers a clue about his missing daughter and told him to look at the pieces he has on the board. As though she is someone he already knows and is in town?

Today made me think Alice. But i’ve also guessed one of the evil step daughters. Either the one that is dead or the one we just learned cast the spell? IDK? Maybe it is someone we haven’t met? For now Alice is a strong possibility since you mentioned the Chessboard in the post above...

At least Regina is woke!

I don’t know if Gold being woke is a good thing yet??

Comment

Great call spaghetti, you were right. Crazy how Alice came to be as well.

Comment

Nope just lost my interest completely basically.

Comment

unfortunately, same here, i got bored and stopped watching.

Comment

I'm still watching, and actually, I really like the reboot. There are a lot of things that really work.

I'm super satisfied with how they played out Hook and Emma's romance and how they kept him onscreen.

I love the twist with how the curse is playing out, and I love Adelaide Kane!

I love Rumple's story with Belle.

I like grown Henry.

I love his kid.

Kinda on the fence about Ella.

Love Tiana.

Love that Nathan Parsons is on the show.

LOVE Alice.

There are definitely good things happening right now.

It's too bad viewers have stopped watching, but I get it.

Comment

i have decided to watch again while i have time off these next 2 weekends... i DO like lucy,and grown henry..and of course,regina and rumple!

Comment

Originally posted by JCmojoe81
                  I want to like the reboot more than I do.

I'm so glad this isn't just me, I learned in seasons past not to do other things because then I miss something and it gets confusing..but now I don't necessarily care if I miss anything.
                  Shelly, Moderator
                  soapcentral.com

Email Me

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.- Mr. Rogers.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X