Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Muhney (ex-Adam Y&R) on The Good Doctor on 10/23

Just watched the new show The Good Doctor, and the previews for next Monday night showed Michael Muhney guest starring. This is the first time I've seen him on anything since Y&R!

Lover The Good Doctor, and am a MM fan, I'll definitely be watching.

Comment

What is the good doctor and where can I find it?

Comment

I personally don't care for this show, but have been watching it in anticipation of MM's appearance. He initially tweeted he w/b on the Oct. 16th show, then sent another tweet to indicate the 23rd. He filmed this in Vancouver. After I see him, I w/b removing it from my PVR although I may be in a minority.

2cansam: it's a new show this year starring Freddie Highmore as an autistic savant doctor. It airs Monday nights, check your local listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
          I personally don't care for this show, but have been watching it in anticipation of MM's appearance. He initially tweeted he w/b on the Oct. 16th show, then sent another tweet to indicate the 23rd. He filmed this in Vancouver. After I see him, I w/b removing it from my PVR although I may be in a minority.

2cansam: it's a new show this year starring Freddie Highmore as an autistic savant doctor. It airs Monday nights, check your local listings.
          Thanks. I missed the 16th show. I simply cannot watch anymore hospital shows, after 45 years of working in them. I'll check it out for MM.

Comment

Finally ... watched Muhney on The Good Doctor. So good to see him again, although he wasn't on screen enough to suit me!!! His voice actually sounded different. I've been waiting for his appearance and now this show will get removed from my PVR.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X