Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisdom of the Crowd

This new series has started and I'm hooked, simply because of Jeremy Piven and the story is very current in this world. Jeremy Piven plays the character of Jeffrey Tanner who owns a high tech company. His daughter is murdered and the killer is sentenced to prison. He doesn't believe that they have the "real" killer and sets out to find him. He sells his company and creates a group of very capable individuals and calls them Sophia. The interesting part is that Sophia has an app. for regular people around the world that participate with information that helps them......Really cool and Richard T. Jones plays Detective T. Cavanaugh that gets involved with this group!!

Love this show and it's concept and that the original reason for the "machines" has expanded to help the police department solve some crimes...................Great cast all around.

Comment

Unfortunately for viewers, this show has been canceled
      after Piven was accused of sexual misconduct.

Comment

I was afraid that would happen, it was a great concept with a great cast.

Comment

I caught the continuation of Wisdom of the Crowd this past Sunday. I hope they tie it up as to who is Mia's killer.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X