Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designated Survivor [MERGED]

Season Two has already started and I just love this show. President Tom Kirkman (played by Keifer Sutterland ) and Maggie Q rock!! My son tells me that the whole White House is in a airplane hangar somewhere in Toronto !!
    Last edited by Penelope P; October 9, 2017, 12:48 PM.

I love it too PP. It is indeed filmed here - Toronto, where I live I didn't know about the airplane hangar lol.

I thought last season that this show got better all the time!!!

Comment

Honestly ... could this show get any better ???

Comment

I still need to watch the most recent episode but it's so riveting!Love it.

Comment

Season Finale will be tomorrow and the previews are looking good.

Comment

Wow what and ending ! I wondered how they would handle that. All kinds of fallout and drama when they return.

Comment

Does anyone know when DS returns ? The cliffhanger was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by capricorn47 View Post
                Does anyone know when DS returns ?
                IMDb says it returns on February 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly99 View Post
                  IMDb says it returns on February 28th.
                  Oh wow, such a long time to wait - esp. after that finale !

Comment

Thank you.......I can’t wait. ��

Comment

Am I the only person that didn't care for his wife (FLOTUS)? During the final scenes of the finale, I was like, could it be real or is this just a sad hospital scene and she is alive. Then they showed what is to come after the winter finale and I was like they killed her off. That was unexpected. I just thought I would have to tolerate her for the remainder of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
                        Am I the only person that didn't care for his wife (FLOTUS)? During the final scenes of the finale, I was like, could it be real or is this just a sad hospital scene and she is alive. Then they showed what is to come after the winter finale and I was like they killed her off. That was unexpected. I just thought I would have to tolerate her for the remainder of the series.
                        I didn't mind her when the series started, but haven't liked her too much recently. I was at a get together a few weeks ago for a group I belong to, and a woman there who watches the show said she didn't like her at all. (On a superficial note, she needs to get a hair cut lol - yet another woman on a show that shouldn't have hair that long). The preview did shock me; his reaction certainly indicated she had been killed - his reaction wouldn't have been that extreme if he had been told she'd been injured.

Comment

^^^Yes Jupiter Jane, initially I didn't mind her as well but she got annoying for some reason, especially about her mother and that investigationand you are definitely right, that scene with him was very powerful so I should have thought about her being killed because it was a very strong indication.

I am excited to see what the remainder of the season will bring to this show. Overall, I really like the entire series and think that the entire cast is doing a great job.

Comment

The actress is doing a different show so I knew she was leaving I just didn't know they would actually kill her off but it makes sense.

As time went on I didn't care for her much either.I am glad the kids will be on . I don't mind scenes with his kids but Alex took up time that could be spent on the staff.

Comment

I guess it makes more sense to kill her off than anything else; since they seemed to have a solid marriage a separation wouldn't be in the cards. But presumably we're now going to be subject to the funeral etc. and how does he come back from such a loss. I know it sounds awful to say I don't want to be too caught up in all that when grief over such a loss is huge and long lasting ... but it IS a TV show so things have to move more quickly than in real life. Still, excited to see the return of the show.

That ending was such a shocker and had such an impact; glad I didn't know in advance she was leaving.
                              Last edited by Jupiter Jane; December 31, 2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X