Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sure hope so Emerald Greens. The body was put in a Coroner's van .

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
      I sure hope so Emerald Greens. The body was put in a Coroner's van .
      Things are not always what they seem on this show. Of course Bonnie is a favorite of mine but I think she would leave too much of a void not just anyone can fill it. Then there is so much more to do with her past and present has so much left.

Comment

Yes, she is an important cog in the wheel and has plenty of story to tell Emerald Greens.

Comment

Yes, she is an important cog in the wheel and has plenty of story to tell Emerald Greens.
          More with her than most of them.

I know Laurel is going through a lot due to her family but I feel like she tends to make things worse for the people closest to her. I wish she would think more before she acts or speaks. I just hope she didn't indirectly get Bonnie killed.

Comment

I am agreeing with you gals, I think Bonnie might not have been killed off. I think the show would have made a bigger show of Bonnie getting killed off. I hope that it was a wake up call for Bonnie or someone is faking her death. I have really started to like Bonnie, now that her and Analise had it out and can respect each other.

Pre-firing of Bonnie was spineless (although a trooper for Analise); Post firing of Bonnie was evil and jaded and the new Bonnie that had the 'come to Jesus' moment with Analise is a blend of them all and I love it

I know Laurel is going through a lot due to her family but I feel like she tends to make things worse for the people closest to her. I wish she would think more before she acts or speaks. I just hope she didn't indirectly get Bonnie killed.
            This is so dang on true, Laurel is doing too much and everything spiraled due to her family: Wes' murder, Simon getting shot, Isaac being put on the spot about his child's death. They need to calm the Laurel waters before I dislike her strongly lol.

Michaela and Asher I feel bad for him. I was never an Asher fan, but Michaela did him dirty. She is turning out to be an Analise I hope they can make it through this, Michaela self destructs due to her own selfishness and insecurities.

So much happened this episode, I feel like I could talk for hours. LOL

Comment

I like Michaela and Asher together but it took a while for me like either one of them much now I hope they can work it out. I hate how cheating is always the go to thing to mess up a relationship. I know it happens but really ? Dramas and soaps use that too often.

Laurel bugs me!lol She was one I liked a lot but now she almost everything she says or does annoys me.

Bonnie on the other had I took a long time to warm up to but now she is one of the characters I most look forward to.

I'm not sure of the timeline in the episode but who could have it been other than Bonnie? Denver? Laurel's mom ? Jacqueline maybe ? she would be unexpected .I don't know I need to watch it again before the next episode .I'm forgetting parts of the episode .

Comment

Agree Emerald Greens about Laurel and we've still yet to find out who really killed Wes (unless I missed something).

Comment

Agree Emerald Greens about Laurel and we've still yet to find out who really killed Wes (unless I missed something).
                  The episode seemed to be saying Laurel's parents were responsible but I'm not completely sure myself. There was a lot going on.

Comment

so many questions...

Is that hottie Annalise's son? Did he not really die? At first I thought the file that Nate read was Bonnie and her having a child, what if Annalise's baby never died and Frank was in on it? I don't want Annalise and Frank to be beefed out anymore

What did Laurel do to her mother?

Why do I feel like the guy at the DA's office ( the guy that Bonnie "liked"), I feel like he can't be trusted.

Great ending, I'm glad Analise won her court case and Laurel's dad is in jail, but I wonder what next season has in store for us.

Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
                      so many questions...

Is that hottie Annalise's son? Did he not really die? At first I thought the file that Nate read was Bonnie and her having a child, what if Annalise's baby never died and Frank was in on it? I don't want Annalise and Frank to be beefed out anymore

Why do I feel like the guy at the DA's office ( the guy that Bonnie "liked"), I feel like he can't be trusted.

Great ending, I'm glad Analise won her court case and Laurel's dad is in jail, but I wonder what next season has in store for us.

Can't wait

But at the end, wasn't Nate looking at a file on Bonnie, with the words "DNA Match" written at the bottom, or did I see that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by 80sBaby View Post
                        so many questions...

Can't wait

Oh I'm sure the DA guy can't be trusted. He was too in awe of Denver.

Maybe Laurel had to fight off her mother she wasn't stable.

Who was Frank talking to ?

I had a feeling Annalise would win her case it would be too downbeat if she had lost it.
                        Last edited by Emerald Greens; 03-16-2018, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
                          But at the end, wasn't Nate looking at a file on Bonnie, with the words "DNA Match" written at the bottom, or did I see that wrong?
                          I think both Bonnie and Annalise's children are alive. Nate was looking at Bonnie's file yes but I don't think it's her child at the university it's Annalise's .
                          Last edited by Emerald Greens; 03-16-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Last night was the Season Finale and it was a doozy.
                            Wouldn't it be wonderful if both Bonnie and Annalise's children were alive.
                            .........Agreed Emerald Greens.
                            Watching the show, I find that I'm riveted by the performances especially Viola Davis.
                            Asher, I could just smack the heck out of him.
                            Love Nate.
                            Watching this show is like waiting for the second shoe to drop.......Bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lanfear View Post
                              He was, but I wouldn't be surprised if during the next season, they tilt the camera up and we see that "DNA Match" was written on Annalise's file. I really think that handsome devil was her kid and if he is her kid, then Annalise will have another rough kid on her hands. He seems like a handful already.

Originally posted by Emerald Greens View Post

Maybe Laurel had to fight off her mother she wasn't stable.

Who was Frank talking to ?

I had a feeling Annalise would win her case it would be too downbeat if she had lost it.
                              I do not like the DA guy, they placed TOO MUCH makeup on him and he is creepy.

I wonder if Frank is talking to Sam's sister or the Maloney's or whoever that woman was that hired him to betray Annalise and make her "lose" her baby.

Last night was the Season Finale and it was a doozy.
                              Wouldn't it be wonderful if both Bonnie and Annalise's children were alive.
                              .........Agreed Emerald Greens.
                              Watching the show, I find that I'm riveted by the performances especially Viola Davis.
                              Asher, I could just smack the heck out of him.
                              Love Nate.
                              Watching this show is like waiting for the second shoe to drop.......Bravo.

I can definitely say, that the season finale could have been more shocking, I wonder if they toned it down a bit because they gave us partial heart attacks during the season in some other episodes LOL.

I wonder if Bonnie's child is alive too, that would be great.

Comment

I'm not sure how old Bonnie is supposed to be. Maybe they have said at some point but she's younger than Annalise older than " the kids" .Thirty something is as far as I can tell. So her child would be teenage at least and I am thinking she had a girl since Annalise had a boy. I think that would be interesting .I also think it's part of the reason they wouldn't kill Bonnie off she is one of the least expendable .

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X