Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blacklist

Season 5 returns tonight. Check your local stations for times. James Spader

PP - has this started? I haven't been able to find it; anyway, since I was watching it it would still be scheduled on my PVR but nothing has happened.

Comment

It has started. It still is on Thursday nights but on a different station.....sorry..........but still good .

Correction Jupiter Jane: I just checked......The night has changed.....It's on tonight at 8 p.m., just check your local station for it
      Last edited by Penelope P; October 11, 2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks PP. I've now found it, but what happened was that I watched it on a Canadian channel last season; that channel does not appear to be airing the show now - hence it not reappearing on my PVR.

I found a recap of the 1st episode (I hope it's only one episode I missed); I have a bit of a hard time following what's going on with the show sometimes, but sorry to read that I missed Liz finding out Red is her father.

Comment

Blacklist

I rarely give up on shows that I usually watch (Criminal Minds was the last one) but considering giving up on Blacklist. For a while I've had a hard time following what's happening in any given story I admit. But last week, the opening with the horses and the fire did my head in. Can't handle anything related to animal pain or cruelty, and seeing the horses natural reaction when the fire started was unnecessary IMO.

In the same episode however, it was such a treat to see Alicia Minshew from All My Children. I haven't seen her at all since AMC.

Comment

I hear what you are saying Jupiter Jane. For me, I have never liked the character/actor who plays Tom Keen.......it wasn't a good cast IMO. The spin-off from The Blacklist didn't fair well and was cancelled the first season. Love James Spader and his side kick Dembe.

Comment

The decision was made this week - or I guess last week's episode that I just got around to watching. I watched half the show and when I realized that yet again I didn't know what was going on, and wasn't that interested, why continue. So I didn't finish watching the episode, and removed the series from my PVR. I love James Spader and Dembe too;I think I've been watching for a while strictly for Spader.

I will give gorgeous Shemar's new show a look; but it will need to grab me pretty quickly.

Comment

Last night was the Season's finale and all I can say is that I got my wish finally .

Comment

Don't tease PP - what was your wish. I did give up on the show so haven't seen it. Here is my guess - something happened to Tom - I know how you loved him - NOT LOL!!!

Comment

LOL, You're so smart Jupiter Jane..............he died!!

Comment

So, I was randomly catching up on my DVR and saw that The Blacklist was recording and back.

GREAT EPISODE Elizabeth kicked butt! And it looks like she will be bad a_ _ LOL

Umm does anyone wonder if Tom is not dead again

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                      LOL, You're so smart Jupiter Jane..............he died!!
                      Yes P, I wasn't a fan of Tom either. Since his initial deception, I just didn't feel completely sold on him. I tried, but I'm glad hes gone.

Comment

Noooooooooo!!!!! Just caught up on this Season's episodes. They killed off that tall, handsome, badazz drink of water, Tom Keen. Whyyyyyyyyyy!!? It was his own fault, though. It was pretty dumb of him to keep investigating that suitcase just to one-up Red to Liz. Whoo! Liz tore some shish up at that cabin in last week's post-holiday premiere, didn't she? She took no prisoners! I'm liking the whole grief-turned-to-rage Liz. I don't know what the deal is with that suitcase, but Red'd better tell Liz the truth before she finds out on her own.

Liz asking Scottie Hargrave (Tom Keen's mother) to watch over Baby Agnes (her granddaughter) while she was on sabbatical, was a nice tie-in with the now-cancelled "Blacklist: Redemption." Which, btw, I thought was a good show--besides the one whole hour of Ryan Eggold eye-candy aspect.

Comment

Sorry Soapfan54, I was never a fan of Tom Keen from the get go and hopefully he stays dead. The Blacklist returned last night with a vengeance, with Liz hunting down who killed her husband.

Comment

Another amazing episode last night Liz is kicking butt and taking names!

I was glad that they wrapped up Resler's blackmail story. I like Resler but I hope that this humbles him a little, he was vicious during the hunt for Liz when she killed that Attorney General. I always thought they might pair Resler and Liz up but if they ever go that route, they'd have to bring the relationship back to where it was before.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                              Sorry Soapfan54, I was never a fan of Tom Keen from the get go and hopefully he stays dead. The Blacklist returned last night with a vengeance, with Liz hunting down who killed her husband.
                              You were the first person I thought about when Red told Liz Tom was dead. I said, "PenelopeP will be delighted!"
                              I'm too fascinated by Liz right now to miss Tom, though. I'm wondering how far dark she will go to satisfy her vengeance. As far as Beatrix Kiddo? I'm scared for her--and anyone who gets in her way!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X