Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Med

Since most shows returned this week, I missed Chicago Med and googled to see what it's premiere date was. The return is being delayed and will not be returning until mid-November or even possibly January - nothing confirmed yet. In the meantime, Law & Order True Crime: Menendez Murders w/b running for 8 weeks.

Disappointing - to me at least.

^^^Good news Jupiter Jane.........Chicago Med returns next Monday!!

Comment

Just a reminder that Chicago Med returns tonight. Check your local stations for times!!

Comment

SO good to see the show return and the first episode didn't disappoint.

I continue to love Oliver Platt as Dr. Charles ... a huge favourite for me. Finally, Will & Natalie kiss ... all that sexual tension during 2 seasons lol.

The one character I still can't warm up to is Dr. Charles' daughter. Maybe it started with how cold she was when she first came on; but I still don't care for her.

Comment

Love Oliver Platt also Jupiter Jane and Will and Natalie..........finally!!
          I also agree about Dr. Charles' daughter, but it may look like she's warming up

Comment

Season finale is next week.........can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
              Season finale is next week.........can't wait!!
              I can't believe this ... given the delayed start, didn't think they would shorten the number of episodes. Have only just gotten used to it being back.

Comment

You're quite right Jupiter Jane. They call it a Fall finale, so that would signal a sooner start than other TV shows, I think.

Comment

Winter premiere of Chicago Med is tonight. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

Last night's episode was very emotional for me.
                    Love Drs. Natalie and Will together and her letting him stay after the alarm went off.
                    Dr. Connor has moved on.
                    The baby going through drug withdrawal and the Mother realizing what she had done.

Comment

Can't say I was sorry to see the Robyn character go; never warmed to her - so not sorry to see Dr. Rhodes decide to let go.

Could someone remind me what happened to April's relationship with the guy who was her baby's father? I liked them together; did they split after she lost the baby?

Comment

NBC released the official synopsis, promotional photos and previewfor Season 3 Episode 14 of Chicago Med – Lock It Down, airing April3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
                          Can't say I was sorry to see the Robyn character go; never warmed to her - so not sorry to see Dr. Rhodes decide to let go.

Could someone remind me what happened to April's relationship with the guy who was her baby's father? I liked them together; did they split after she lost the baby?
                          I was doing something while it was on; can you tell me about Robyn leaving? I don't care for her either but I think I missed that piece. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Namers View Post

I was doing something while it was on; can you tell me about Robyn leaving? I don't care for her either but I think I missed that piece. Thx.
                            She had something that was making her crazy, like, hearing rats in the walls and stuff. At first they thought she was bipolar or schizophrenic or something, but it ended up being something medical. They treated her for it, but she wasn't getting better fast enough for her taste, so she just left. I think she felt like a burden or something? I never liked her much either, and was glad when she left.

Comment

Oh, I'm wrong. I thought I read that Sarah Reese was leaving this past episode but then I was distracted during the epi.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X