X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Penelope P
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Feb 2007

I must say that I did chuckle when Sean asked Dr. Lim to pick out a "sex" toy for his girlfriend. You have to lighten up a s/l when the topic is serious.

Comment

• AMHardulak
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Jan 2009

This week's focus on the patients was interesting. Of the two couples, the one we thought would stay together through ANYTHING didn't, and the one that looked like the end was near started over!

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! I just caught up with that one completely different from how it started.
    • Penelope P
      Aspiring soap scribe
      • Feb 2007

Last night's episode was just a WOW. Some good lines like: "You took drugs for your boobs?" and "Hemorrhoid surgery" It looks like Dr. Lim will soon be getting much needed help. Anna, the new intern is very beautiful.

Comment

• kahinamah
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        • Sep 2019

The couple who seemed strong at the beginning of the episode ended up being the weaker and separated. And the couple who seemed fragile, and came out stronger with the husband who decides to resign and be there for his wife. Nice episode.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting how that happens it’s hard to be sure but Claire gave the husband something to think about. He realized he was missing out on the now .
      • believeinme246
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2015

I appreciated how open and honest Sean was with Lea's parents. Since everyone taunts Sean, they were just another day of life with him. They weren't out of the ordinary. I loved how his perceptions helped Lea to become closer with them.

Comment

• AMHardulak
          AMHardulak commented
          Editing a comment
          This was an awesome episode about truth and true healing. (The comic relief--Morgan and Dr. Glassman playing Lea's parents in the dinner simulation) I can only imagine how angry Dr. Lim will be when she finds out that Claire informed Dr. Glassman of her issues!

• believeinme246
          believeinme246 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes! It actually made me flashback to when Morgan ratted on Claire, with the difference being that Claire is going forward out of love and Morgan went forward out of the green eye.

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          The pretend dinner was a nice bit of humor and brought out some issues sometimes scenes like that can be a waste but this was well done. All four actors are amazing in their roles.

Yes I meeting the parents could have turned out badly but ironically Shaun helped all of them. He was the least bothered by it.
      • AMHardulak
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Jan 2009

OK, Good Doctor peeps--what did you think of the newest epi? (I have to be honest; I was sooooo relieved that Shawn hadn't actually kissed the new respiratory therapist. I so didn't want him to cheat on Lea!) And they actually went there--had a pregnant man featured.

Comment

• believeinme246
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Jan 2015

Lea is a saint in her patience with Sean, and how he could just go to her with a concern and she is so sweet to him. However I also liked that she was definitely jealous and maybe even a bit catty when she saw the object of his fantasy. She just didn't let Sean know.

I was so glad that the kiss wasn't real either.. I love those two together.

Comment

• kahinamah
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Sep 2019

Lea is great, I love her reactions and the way she is there. This couple are so cute and complementary.
            Great that Dr Lim decided to get help.

Comment

• AMHardulak
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2009

This past Monday's episode was one of my favorites. Lea saving the Hospital--YESSSS! But it was the underlying themes of respect, friendship, truth and lies that truly sealed the deal for writing excellence. (Couldn't help but think about Howard Shore's HOUSE series, in which the idea "everybody lies" was a common theme)

Comment

• believeinme246
                believeinme246 commented
                Editing a comment
                You touched on everything that I liked about this episode. I loved that it is Lea who saved the day, but I also loved the doctor being told I can't wait to see what you become. It was such a loving moment.
            • Lanfear
              Soap Addict
              • Apr 2006

I loved how matter of fact Shaun was about the respect, sandwich question. No, I would not offer Glasman a sandwich during surgery, like I just offered you, because you can't eat in the OR, not because I don't respect you or what you do.

Anyone else see something coming for Morgan and....I'm horrible with names, but the doc who's now her roommate? starting a thing? And does anyone else want to offer Claire a hot oil treatment? I think she has lovely hair, but it looks really dry lately!

Comment

• AMHardulak
                AMHardulak commented
                Editing a comment
                AH! Morgan and Dr. Park! i know, right? They seem to have moved from not being able to stand each other to realizing they have a great deal in common. I look forward to it!
            • Penelope P
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2007

Last night's episode was terrific and very emotional on all levels. Lot of healing for some of the Doctors too and Lea is pregnant!!

Comment

• AMHardulak
                AMHardulak commented
                Editing a comment
                I truly enjoyed it. (When the young man with the incredible spine injuries stood up and held his hand out to hug Dr. Glassman, I lost it!) The story of the comatose patient was also inspired. So much going on with the residents! And Shaun and Lea expecting??!! This will be something.
            • AMHardulak
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2009

So, Shaun and Lea . . . some amazing scenes. When Lea was confiding in Claire, I loved how she brightened at the thought of a tiny Shaun with little blue eyes, To me, this reflected how much Lea truly loves him! And, an aside . . . the actor who played the patient who is a world famous (cranky crank) doctor; it took me about half the show to remember where I had seen him before. The actor played Tom, the quirky ME on CSI Miami

Comment

• Penelope P
                Penelope P commented
                Editing a comment
                It took me awhile to like Lea because she was so flighty, but after this last episode, it changed my mind. Great scenes.
            • believeinme246
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2015

I was so glad to have Sean and Glassy having a parent/child-type relationship again. I missed that. I hated the period when Sean was rebelling and then Glassman got sick. This is part of the heart of the show.

I love Sean and Lea too. They have a very special relationship and truly are friends of the heart who found love. They will be wonderful parents.

Comment

• AMHardulak
                AMHardulak commented
                Editing a comment
                Shaun went running to tell (only) Dr. Glassman the news . . . it was wonderful to see! And it was Claire who convinced Shaun that he would be a good father. The departing, living in van resident was right--Claire does take care of everyone else. I hope she is able to get away on that Paris excursion
                Last edited by AMHardulak; March 25, 2021, 06:27 AM. Reason: typo
            • Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Feb 2006

Still catching up! but I was just thinking about the different doctors and their styles and approaches . I like all of them including then newbies from what I have seen. But question who would you want for a doctor? I really would be good with all of them in different ways but I I would be most comfortable with Claire .

Comment

• believeinme246
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jan 2015

I think Dr. Lim. However, I love Claire as both a doctor and character, and I miss Dr. Melendez a lot.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X