Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animal Kingdom

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Tonight Tuesday August 21 is Animal Kingdom Season 3 Finale

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Nightrocker View Post
      1 Pope trying to kill Smurf like an dying old lady
      2 Smurf handing out the Jewel $$$
      3 Smurf throwing a party for Leana at her new Castle
      4 Smurf worry about Pope
      5 Frankie uses her car skills
      6 Frankie father is the Thomas Crown Affair
      7 Frankie and Craig get close as Art Theifs
      8 Morgan is Jays Shark Bait
      9 Jay buys a condo for Mia free HBO
      10 Leana don't do Pink
      11 Pope Backmails Smurf to allow unhappy Leana back at Foster family in exchange for her silence in her role in Baz death
      12 Smurf agrees if Pope moves back in Smurf Castle
      1) Okay, Smurf is evil...
      2) Pope to kill Smurf? I think if he does, he'll permanently lose his mind...
      3) Money from the jewels? No more nest egg...
      4) Smurf worried Pope will spill the beans about Baz. What will she do so he'll keep quiet?
      5) Lena better off w/adopted family...
      6) Frankie showing Craig a new life. Cute couple...
      7) Is J insane? Better hope Morgan didn't survive or J'll be seeing Baz real soon!

      Season finale tonight!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Nightrocker View Post
        Tonight Tuesday August 21 is Animal Kingdom Season 3 Finale
        Yes it was.....
        thoughts anyone?
        This J stuff seems to come out of no where......
        I wasn’t impressed with the finale. Boring Craig with that chic and where did she go?
        pope flipped his wig, Derran story boring. This was nothing like last years season finale except Lucy was killed same way Baz was in the car in drive way.....
        MIA she’s a hit woman and a little hoe.........

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by samson2 View Post

          Yes it was.....
          thoughts anyone?
          This J stuff seems to come out of no where......
          I wasn’t impressed with the finale. Boring Craig with that chic and where did she go?
          pope flipped his wig, Derran story boring. This was nothing like last years season finale except Lucy was killed same way Baz was in the car in drive way.....
          MIA she’s a hit woman and a little hoe.........
          1) I was thinking the same thing re: J WTH! and out of nowhere...
          2) Don't know what's up w/Craig except he wants a change and Frankie's in his head...
          3) Whoop! Pope's slipped away J'd better watch himself w/Pope and Smurf--he's really too young to die...
          4) Whoop! Adrian's (Deran's guy) in TSA trouble w/his "dope" board There goes the house money! No really, I like Adrian--he's a sweet kid...
          5) Uh, dang! Poor Lucy! I guess Smurf wasn't forgivin' and forgettin' That was messed up killing her in front of her kid That's the gangster way, though. IRL, they'd've killed the kid too 'cause he's old enough to I.D. them...
          6) Still can't figure out Mia's story The boyfriend's outta jail and there's fireworks in the future, I'm sure...

          All in all, so-so season finale. Next season I hope it's explained: 1) What's J's malfunction, 3) Mia's long game, 4) Did Frankie leave Craig to take the fall, 5) Will Pope recover his senses/go through w/euthanizing Smurf, 6) Will there be blowback from Lucy's execution...?

          Comment


          • samson2
            samson2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I am unsure with the Frankie thing,I’m going to re watch this week hopefully...

          • Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            @samson2: "Yeah I am unsure with the Frankie thing,I’m going to re watch this week hopefully..."

            When you rewatch, would you tell me what was written on Craig's chest? I couldn't read it and maybe that tells where Frankie's gone. I deleted my recording, forgetting to go back and try to read it. ☺

        • #50
          Originally posted by Soapfan54 View Post

          1) I was thinking the same thing re: J WTH! and out of nowhere...
          2) Don't know what's up w/Craig except he wants a change and Frankie's in his head...
          3) Whoop! Pope's slipped away J'd better watch himself w/Pope and Smurf--he's really too young to die...
          4) Whoop! Adrian's (Deran's guy) in TSA trouble w/his "dope" board There goes the house money! No really, I like Adrian--he's a sweet kid...
          5) Uh, dang! Poor Lucy! I guess Smurf wasn't forgivin' and forgettin' That was messed up killing her in front of her kid That's the gangster way, though. IRL, they'd've killed the kid too 'cause he's old enough to I.D. them...
          6) Still can't figure out Mia's story The boyfriend's outta jail and there's fireworks in the future, I'm sure...

          All in all, so-so season finale. Next season I hope it's explained: 1) What's J's malfunction, 3) Mia's long game, 4) Did Frankie leave Craig to take the fall, 5) Will Pope recover his senses/go through w/euthanizing Smurf, 6) Will there be blowback from Lucy's execution...?
          Yes those explanations along with , will Adrian flip on Derran or his family to get out of trouble.?
          Nikki was annoying but I liked her better then Mia.....
          Why did they bring Popes girl back for what 5 min in season finale?
          i wasn’t happy with how it ended.....I hope they are not writing it true to the book , but Baz did die in that ....

          Comment


          • Soapfan54
            Soapfan54 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gosh! Would Adrian flip on Deran?

          • samson2
            samson2 commented
            Editing a comment
            He the scared type I think he would....

        • #51
          1 Mia getting on with Jay
          2 Frankie getting on with Craig
          3 Smurf Breakfast
          4 Pope staring think about Leana
          5 Morgan seagull food
          6 Lucy shot to the head
          7 Frankie Craig selling Freebaseing eat ice cream Skinny dripping
          8 Smurf present to Pope a hooker
          9 Jay's Campfire
          10 Did Pope kill Amy
          11 Jay's Whispering sweet nothing in Smurf Ear
          12 Mia Double duty
          13 Pope and Jay stear down

          Comment

          Google Matched Content

          Collapse

          Bottom of Page

          Collapse
          Working...
          X