Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    The book Fiery Cross, is mostly a description of day to day existence in the early American frontier.
    It is very obviously also written by a woman. No man would enjoy certain passages in the book.

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, we do mamabarri!!

• Penelope P
    commented on 's reply
    Me too Rubythroat1, but when you consider what goes into filming all this epic story we are patiently rewarded.

• mamabarri
    commented on 's reply
    i have great faith in your judgement, miss P, we DO think alike, lol!

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post

Please do mamabarri, you won't be disappointed.....promise.
    I just watched some other recordings, and realized, I'm going to really miss Outlander. A whole year! The wedding between Roger and Brianna.
    Maybe also Jocasta and (not Duncan Innes) maybe Murtuagh?) Clan gathering ?

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
    my aussie friends have been nagging me to watch this on netflix, they love it. i think i'll do that, and read this thread as i watch, y'all always have "inside info" i wouldn't know just from watching!
    Please do mamabarri, you won't be disappointed.....promise.

Leave a comment:

• mamabarri
    replied
    my aussie friends have been nagging me to watch this on netflix, they love it. i think i'll do that, and read this thread as i watch, y'all always have "inside info" i wouldn't know just from watching!

Leave a comment:

• believeinme246
    commented on 's reply
    She also played Mr. Bates's ex-wife in Downton Abbey. He was blamed for killing her. She was not a very nice person on that show, but the actress is fabulous.

• Penelope P
    replied
    You're Father had a great sense of humour Rubythroat1...........LOL

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    One thing that stands out in this series is differences between men and women and how they have not much changed over time.
    The men solve things with their fists and with wars, where the women use psychology and discussion.
    My father used to say, if women ruled the world, they'd talk each other to death. No need for weapons of mass destruction.

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    commented on 's reply
    By this time Jamie should have concussion syndrome, with all the beatings and whippings he's had
    in his lifetime.

• Penelope P
    replied
    LOL at the comparisons of Brianna running to Roger and I heard the music playing. A year is a long time to wait for this production but it's so worth it because we've followed all their happiness, tragedies and accomplishments.

Leave a comment:

• believeinme246
    replied
    I loved the scene with Bri and Roger! You mention GWTW, and I was thinking shampoo commercial!

My socks were also knocked off with Murtagh and Jocasta. I guess we will not be seeing Duncan Innes and Murtagh will be taking his place! I love it.

I really understood why Jamie was letting Roger punch him. After all, Jamie is the king of spanking for your own good. Poor Roger. I just wanted them to take him somewhere that he could take a bath and wash his clothes. He's been through hell and he's seen hell.

This begins the arc with why I loved Young Ian in the books. I don't think that I noticed it at that point, but the progressing storyline is why I did.

This season went too quickly. I'm ready for the continuing saga!

Leave a comment:

• Rubythroat1
    replied
    Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
    Well Murtagh and Aunt Jocasta blew my socks off. Goes to show you that blindness has nothing to do with love. I understand that the actress that plays her is a well known Irish singer!
    Brianna running to meet Roger.........wonderful scene.
    Ian was terrific winning his acceptance.
    Yes. I saw her recently (Jocasta actress) in a next installment horror of a real psychic researcher and his clairvoyant wife, who investigate a haunting in England.
    She played the helpful neighbor. Much younger looking. The actor who played Ravi on Y&R was also in it.

I have just started reading the Fiery Cross, even though the next show is a year away.

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    Well Murtagh and Aunt Jocasta blew my socks off. Goes to show you that blindness has nothing to do with love. I understand that the actress that plays her is a well known Irish singer!
    Brianna running to meet Roger.........wonderful scene.
    Ian was terrific winning his acceptance.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X