Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer - Season 3

Our handsome "Devil in Disguise" returns on Monday, October 2nd at a new time. Please check your local stations.

Tom Welling has joined the cast as Lt. Marcus Pierce.

Comment

Maze, how I've missed her, especially Maze in Canada...............LOL. Betcha the "new" guy in the PD is behind all this...........Enjoyed this "Canadian" episode, especially Maze walking out into the cold in her off shoulder outfit!!

Comment

"Mother" has returned but not her memory. Should be interesting.......lol.

Comment

Loved that Lucie gave Chloe the bullet from when she shot him in the leg (at his insistence).

I also think the new Lt Marcus Pierce is the one with the files on Lucifer, Amenadiel and Mazikeen.

It is a shame that Dan hasn’t bonded with Charlotte since he was really falling for her when she was Lucifer’s mother.

I also loved watching Dan, Linda and Chloe trying to break into Lucie’s safe. Ella being banned from Vegas for counting cards was a great surprise

Comment

Great points KendallSam!!
            Lucifer has returned and I almost missed it. It premiered last night with one weird episode???

Comment

it was a flashback to lucifer coming to earth and his first encounters with chloe. love maze's hair!

Comment

Waving to mamabarri!! Yes, it was just weird for me. I love this cast of characters though .

Comment

waving back to my dear miss P! so good to see you!
                  i think detective douche/dan and charlotte have HOT chemistry, unlike he and chloe. but what i REALLY want to see is our little ella have a wild romance,she is SUCH a great actress! but not with amen, i like him and dr. linda together. and NOT with the crazy leutenant guy, he creeps me out.

Comment

I so agree with all your points mamabarri...........Who knew Det. Douche and Charlotte were "hot".......Chloe needs to be Lucifered .

Comment

mos'def! and i want MORE TRIXIE! AND MORE MAZE!! especially together!!!! those 2 have had THE best scenes on the show so far, imho. and from personal experience, there is NOTHING in life better than having a really smart kid as your main posse member. i had 2 , with my twin nieces, lol!

Comment

well..mymymy maze!! and pierce! and dr.linda! and amen! oh my!

Comment

miss P,don't forget that lucifer restarts tomorrow night!

Comment

Thanks mamabarri, I'm one step ahead of you !!

Comment

i figured you would be, but JUST in case,right?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X