Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Have and the Have Nots

Tonight we'll see if that child survived. Get the popcorn ready!!!

Thanks for starting this thread.

Ugly crying here.

Comment

I'm done with HAHN. Too dark and gloomy, and terrible writing. TP made a mess of the show.

Comment

I don't like when a child dies too, but what would they do with him? There is no story, because this alone brings drama because Candy is not answering her phone after sneaking out the window leaving her son. It can also give Hanna good story as well as Mitch and War. I lol when queen V was slapping Melissa ,even if her daddy died. I wonder is Candy is on the Erica? She sure seems like it.

Loving you is wrong showed the baby is not Randal.I got a feeling she will get pregnant now because she seems to be trying to make a baby with her hubby now.I hope Marcy can hide the baby from Randal.My man Eddie is at the end of the road.

Comment

All last season, I thought something bad was gonna happen to Q. I wanted to be wrong.

Rose is seeing red! I'm glad she knows.

I think Candy knows about Erica. But she probably doesn't. I f she does, and I really hope she does, she's probably having Erica digging herself into a hole.

I was hoping Melissa would die. But I doubt Tyler would have her lose the baby.

Now, who's the daddy if not Randal? That chick's a slut. Is this the final season of Loving You? (I'm not sure, but I thought it was said that it is.)

Comment

I believe Queen Cat is coming to the rescue for hanna now. What does she have to loose now? Candy is going to regret she did not answer the phone. I do think Candy knows her friend is setting her up, because God help her if he does not. The Malone is in the house and they will get justice.

Comment

Originally posted by VixensVamp View Post
              All last season, I thought something bad was gonna happen to Q. I wanted to be wrong.

Rose is seeing red! I'm glad she knows.

I think Candy knows about Erica. But she probably doesn't. I f she does, and I really hope she does, she's probably having Erica digging herself into a hole.

I was hoping Melissa would die. But I doubt Tyler would have her lose the baby.

Now, who's the daddy if not Randal? That chick's a slut. Is this the final season of Loving You? (I'm not sure, but I thought it was said that it is.)

You know who I think is that Baby's daddy? Her husband! Didn't he say he was adopted and did not know how he came to be? I betcha one of his bios parents were Black and the gene just hit this last one....I'm surprised that NO ONE is thinking this

Comment

Is Church Shoes gonna be killed off? I just hope he doesn't go rolling into the ghetto all dressed up.

I don't even watch Loving You and I wanna know what's going on.

Comment

^As far as Loving You... that baby IS Randall's. That dumb-bunny doctor has messed with those DNA results. Remember when the dumb-bunny doctor was protecting the cheater when the cheater was in the hospital and Randall was trying to see HIS baby?? And recall that the cheater was outed when Marcy told the doctor about the cheater having a baby with Randall?? Next thing, Randall insisted on a DNA and stuff went left. It's the dumb-bunny doctor's doing for sure...

NOW, for Have and Have Nots! Thanks, Delariean for starting this thread. I HATE when they kill kids myself, but, Lil Q was doomed from the start. Benny's scenes with Hannah got me all ripped up and I couldn't help but bawl regardless though. I just love me some Benjamin!

Veronica is really treating Melissa like a vending machine that dispenses babies. Kicking her and everything until that baby come out. I was surprised that it seems that Melissa IS actually pregnant though. When V kept asking about the baby, I was expecting one of the attendant to be like, "what baby??".

Comment

I don't know if church shoes is getting killed, but mamma rose is out for blood on War and he can take a bullet that misses Candy cane. I loved the Hospital scene with the Queens and poor Hanna. Benny is always shooting off at the mouth. He should be locked up and Candy needs to pick up her phone.I loved how Jeffrey defied the queen when she wanted him to leave with her and not see Wyatt and Melissa. I just love to hate this woman.

Comment

Veronica is a one note character. Always the same crap.

By the time Candace finds out about little Q, his funeral and burial will be done and over. And, she'll blame Hanna.

Comment

I think it's real interesting, this thing with Candace and the Senator. I kind of love the way this is going... and I love the way the muddy waters are connected. Keeps my boy (Benny) out of prison. Lord knows he's too pretty for that life.

Comment

Explosive episode! Candace knows about little Quincy and she got to slap the hell out of Erica because she knew about her and War! I LOVED it!
                          Katherine and Veronica burned the mansion down. Good stuff. Next week is gonna be good.

Comment

I loved Candace slapping Erica! Y'all, she slapped her in Jesus' name.

That shootout reminded me of the Godfather.

I thought something bad was gonna happen to Benny while he was outside.

Ding dong, War is dead.

Comment

OMG. It has been so good. I loved when Candy figured out Erica was in on it and how Mitch had her back. Finally seeing pain from Candy. I loved the convo with her mom even through she said it in her pain. I think she and Erica Candy was involved or she is Erica pimp. I just know Candy played her part. I can't wait to see what they do to Erica. I loved her and David, but she messed up working with War. I LOVE HOW LOYAL Mitch and glad to see them use him more.

If Candy get with the POUS, than I wont mind Mitch and Queen Cat fling. Jim looks like he is horney and wants the queen in previews. And Queen V is still bad to the bone, but I love it. I also love seeing Jim and Q V into spats. I still think they hook up sometime down the line with them. Jeffrey feeling sad for Melissa is sad, but wont change who he is. I just think she should be bigger and about to go into labor by now. All the Queen cares about is her sheets. What is David going to think of Erica now?

Taking bets she will be pregnant. You heard it here first, and that is what is going to save her. All I know is she is going to pay first. And the queen recording the gays is too much. She has leverage on everyone and has no problem burning down evidence. Wyatt is telling all on his parents. And where is Quita whose brother is dead? Does she has insurance to bury him and would Candy bar Hanna from her son funeral or the other way round? I just hate to see this season end. Brilliant job TP.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X