Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago PD finale

Disappointing ending if in fact Lindsay/Sophia Bush is leaving. She has been a main character. I was looking forward to Lindsay & Jay getting back together, and to his proposal.

It does seem as if Voigt didn't have a choice - Lindsay or the Unit. Don't know why they had it in for Lindsay to that degree - other than obviously she went overboard; and her attitude didn't help. Still, since there does not seem to be any confirmation in the news about the actress leaving, live in hope that there will be some other resolution when the show returns - doesn't seem so at the moment though.

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
    Disappointing ending if in fact Lindsay/Sophia Bush is leaving. She has been a main character. I was looking forward to Lindsay & Jay getting back together, and to his proposal.

It does seem as if Voigt didn't have a choice - Lindsay or the Unit. Don't know why they had it in for Lindsay to that degree - other than obviously she went overboard; and her attitude didn't help. Still, since there does not seem to be any confirmation in the news about the actress leaving, live in hope that there will be some other resolution when the show returns - doesn't seem so at the moment though.
    My thoughts exactly, Jupiter. She took the FBI job to free her Mom (not that she deserved it). Hope the actress is taking a hiatus, not leaving for good. Although I'm enjoying Tracy Spiridakos' appearance. I liked her as Charlie in the defunct "Revolution" series (another good NBC show). And, could Jay's timing suck any worse?

Comment

Originally posted by Soapfan54 View Post
      My thoughts exactly, Jupiter. She took the FBI job to free her Mom (not that she deserved it). Hope the actress is taking a hiatus, not leaving .... I'm enjoying Tracy Spiridakos' appearance. I liked her as Charlie in the defunct "Revolution" series (another good NBC show). And, could Jay's timing suck any worse?
      OMG yes, my thoughts exactly re Jay. And besides, I had not thought they had broken up for good in the first place; thought they were just taking a break.

I've been trying to place Tracy Spiridakos - didn't see Revolution, so must be something else. Must google her because when I see an actor on a show and this happens, I HAVE to know LOL. What's happened to Kim - she has been absent the last 2-3 episodes but I don't recall that this was explained; and the actress is still listed on the credits.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
        OMG yes, my thoughts exactly re Jay. And besides, I had not thought they had broken up for good in the first place; thought they were just taking a break.

I've been trying to place Tracy Spiridakos - didn't see Revolution, so must be something else. Must google her because when I see an actor on a show and this happens, I HAVE to know LOL. What's happened to Kim - she has been absent the last 2-3 episodes but I don't recall that this was explained; and the actress is still listed on the credits.
        Jay: Even then his timing sucked. He needed a break AFTER his 1st wife left town, during which time he was trippin with Lindsay? If the actress isn't gone for good, the boy better pray she'll have him back! Also, if SB hasn't left the show, that'd be a pretty good season finale cliffhanger.

Kim: The actress, Marina Squerciati, is on maternity leave. During the s/l about her sister's rape, it appeared they were shooting her to hide her belly--as well as dressing her in dark clothing.

Comment

Haven't seen anything about Sophia Bush choosing to leave or being let go from the show so hope that means she'll be back. Not a secret that Hank has enemies/haters who would want his unit shutdown for good. Really wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of him and put someone else in charge of the unit instead of trying to railroad Lindsay? Poor Jay has horrible timing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X