This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once upon a time

Season 7: the following characters are NOT RETURNING, Emma, Snow, Charming, Zelena and Belle and "young Henry". They are going forth with "Adult Henry". I am not crazy about any of this, what is your opinion?

well, rumor has it that it's the last season anyway, so i guess i'm okay with it.

Comment

Okay, I am CONFUSED about Rumple's back story with his mother and his father, in particular. Maybe I've just forgotten some detail or later clarification, but wasn't Rumple's father supposed to have been evil Peter Pan? If so, then who the heck was the "father" they showed in the last episode?
      Moore ideas
      SOC Moderator
      Please email me with questions or comments.

Dumbledore to Harry:
      "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Comment

Before his father became Peter pan he was just a regular guy name Malcolm. Malcolm hated being a father and adult responsiblty and he turned into Peter Pan...so he would never grow up and have to deal with stuff.

Comment

I haven't watched much recently but I don't mind grownup Henry with a daughter. Good continuation of the story.

Comment

I don't mind a next generation but I'm wondering what has happened to break up all the couples.

Comment

This season is much better than I thought it would be. I think this is the final season.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X