X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luke Perry you will be missed!
    R.I.P. my friend.

Comment

I didn't know that he was on this show and when I heard the news, I wept. R.I.P. Luke Perry you will be missed.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Emerald Greens commented
        Editing a comment
        He played Archie’s dad
        Last edited by Emerald Greens; April 25, 2019, 12:05 AM.

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Emerald Greens. In the news they showed a scene from the show. Last film I saw him in was a Hallmark love story .

Luke Perry’s last appearance tonight . I don’t know how they will write him out.

Josie and Gladys left. Jellybean stays with her Dad and Jughead .

Comment

i decided to give this a shot. OMG! twin peaks meets peyton place(yes, i'm THAT old) so far, just started season 2 and may i just say...MARK CONSUELOS!!! I'M DROOLING!!!!

Comment

Season One was so much fun, and Season Two was good, not as good, but I enjoyed it. However, I had to turn off Season Three. It took way to dark a spin for me and turned rather monotonous to me, as a result. I won't elaborate. Just have fun with the early seasons of the show and let me know what you think of the third season when you get there. You might like it more than me.

Comment

• mamabarri
            mamabarri commented
            Editing a comment
            you know my tastes fairly well, they DO lean darker than yours, so we'll see...

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
          Season One was so much fun, and Season Two was good, not as good, but I enjoyed it. However, I had to turn off Season Three. It took way to dark a spin for me and turned rather monotonous to me, as a result. I won't elaborate. Just have fun with the early seasons of the show and let me know what you think of the third season when you get there. You might like it more than me.
          I tend to agree it’s dark and that’s alright but I need some balance and it’s gets to be a bit much for me. I know it doesn’t help in keeping track but I can’t watch every episode. I try to generally keep up maybe due to long time affection for the characters and the actors are so good. But it’s difficult for me to get really into it.

Comment

thank you believe and emerald, you're both people whose judgement i trust. season 2 is...strange so far, i'm on episode 5... how many seasons are there, btw? i've been avoiding watching on regular tv, just catching up on netflix?

Comment

Three seasons. The third just ended.

Comment

They will be back the show is very popular. I can appreciate that they are doing something different in tone from what we think of for this franchise it just gets to be a little too much for me to watch to closely. I do like to keep up.

Right now I am binge watching Big Little Lies . The second season starts tonight and it’s only seven episodes a season so it’s manageable.

Comment

wow..just...wow. this show is hitting a bit close to MY teenhood....not sure if i can handle season 3 for awhile...5 more episodes of 2 to go.

Comment

It gets painful for awhile. My daughter was watching it and I was glad when she decided that it was boring and stepped away during season three because it became too much. I went halfway through three hoping that something would let up for those kids, and it kept getting darker and darker. Finally I saw something that seemed like a great wrap-up and finale only to learn that there was still half a season to go with the same theme and everyone moving from one problem to the other. If children believe that is what life is like, then I understand the despair. This was a fun concept that lost its balance between intrigue and fun along the way. At least to me.

Comment

I have wondered if the show was on a different network if they would have it this dark . I know all of the CW isn’t like that The Flash isn’t although it has been a while since I watched but they do things I don’t see happening on the major networks . Riverdale is more like the cable series that has a darker tone.

Comment

The cliffhanger was interesting. I wonder what happens to Jughead.

Moreso curious about how they'll write out Fred Andrews. :/ For some reason I had expected that they would've done it in the season finale, but I'm guessing the writers are taking their time with plotting that out.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X