Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whitney1691 View Post

I agree I can't see Riverdale without Jughead I always thought their was a chance it was Betty's dad that was the black hood. I love Cheryl can't wait to see what happens on the finale next week.
    Clearly they don’t have a problem killing off characters or even making the parents villains but I can’t see the core four ( Jughead, Betty, Veronica and Archie) going anywhere. I may say core five with Cheryl .

Comment

I thought the episode with the reveal of Betty's father was a good twist. I've seen that actor play innocent looking people who were really bad in a number of other shows, so it didn't surprise me. I just didn't expect what we found out afterward. There is so much that I want to discuss about the episode, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so will wait a few days.
      Last edited by believeinme246; May 17, 2018, 05:16 PM. Reason: I hadn't yet seen the new show when I saw this.

Comment

It’s interesting but I can’t watch regularly it’s a bit dark for me. Criminal Minds is happier!

Comment

I love Riverdale now that is one of my favorite shows it is a great show I watch all the time. Then when the season ends I but the season so I can keep watching.

Comment

I love Jughead ! Like I said I watch off and on but I think I always come back for him.

Comment

I loved the season finale with the gargoyle but didn't quite understand the last scene with Veronica's father quarantining the town. I liked how Betty figured out what was happening. The scenes with the locked room were lots of fun. I really love Jughead too.

Comment

i'm too old, i think. i DID read the comics as a kid, lol!

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                  Emerald Greens commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Definitely different from the comics! lol. Like the saying this isn’t your mother’s Riverdale .

I finally gave up on this show The first season was so good, and the second was okay, but this season is going on and on and on with the gargoyle king and the cult and each girls parent being worse than the other.

However one of my favorite characters, Archie's father, was one of my first loves. Luke Perry was on 90210 while I was in my first job and he was just dreamy.

I read that he had a massive stroke today and am heartbroken. He's in the hospital and I haven't heard more. Whether or not you watch Riverdale would you keep Luke Perry in your prayers?

Comment

• Chabby lover
                  Chabby lover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep he is in the hospital they just put him in a medically induced coma to help heal more

all my best healing vibes headed his way!

Comment

The first season was good. It had focus. It fell apart in the second season IMO.

Comment

OMG CNN just said that he died. He was only 52. May the angels have a special place for him. I'm crying.

Comment

RIP Luke Perry ..........

Comment

Very sad! My brother watched 90210 more than I did but of course I knew the show and and paid attention to the actors. I thought he was good playing the dad on Riverdale. So sorry to learn he won’t recover from his stroke. Thinking of his loved ones now.

Comment

Don’t watch Riverdale but adore Luke Perry! I will always see him as Dylan on 90210! He always had this James Dean look about him! RIP Mr. Perry!
                          Last edited by houstonian; March 5, 2019, 01:52 AM.

Comment

So sad about the passing on Luke Perry!! He created an iconic character with Dylan McKay, and unforgettable couple with Dylan/Brenda! Also just loved him as Lane Frost in 8 Seconds!! So, so, sad. RIP, Luke Perry!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X