Ad Below Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Med

OMG what a tear jerker this week's Chicago Med was. The police line-up as the officer's heart was transported down the hallway did me in, and having the announcement about her life and career was also a lovely touch. Very moving.

It was. From the request to be the one to honor her to the ending ceremony. It was beautiful and touching.

Comment

I'm always blown away by Oliver Platt's performance on this show. I enjoy his scenes with the attending with Asberger's, but last night, I thought that his scenes with the girl who felt other people's pain were very well done. The writers come up with very interesting material to present.

Comment

Yes, Oliver Platt is one of those underrated actors who always gives great performances.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
          I'm always blown away by Oliver Platt's performance on this show.
          Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
          Yes, Oliver Platt is one of those underrated actors who always gives great performances.
          ICAM - I so enjoy his performances.

Comment

Chicago Med - Dr. Charles say it ain't so!!!

OMG - what a shock - Dr. Charles getting shot - I so hope he survives. His character is one of my favourites. Oliver Platt is such an under-rated actor.

Was this the season finale? My PVR recording didn't say.

I love May for the season - don't like it for all my shows' finales LOL.

Comment

Oh Dr. Charles is way too important to the series. Fingers crossed, he will survive. I'm surprised that the nurses didn't express concern for this whacko in the waiting room??? Yes, Jupiter Jane, that was the season finale.

Comment

The new season of Chicago Med begins tonight. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

The parents were going to let their daughter die! Glad they changed their minds about further treatment.

Comment

Last night's episode was really well done, thoroughly enjoying this show.

Comment

Me too PP - it's become one of my favourites.

Comment

Season Finale coming on December 5th. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

I have enjoyed this show since the start, but I am not really following the mystery involving Halstead and his brother, and don't really care much for that storyline. It seems out of place for a medical show.

However, I do like his relationship with Nataly.

Sharon and Dr Charles are my favorite characters.

Comment

Originally posted by believeinme246 View Post
                            I have enjoyed this show since the start, but I am not really following the mystery involving Halstead and his brother, and don't really care much for that storyline. It seems out of place for a medical show.

However, I do like his relationship with Nataly.

Sharon and Dr Charles are my favorite characters.
                            I feel exactly the same. Not loving this whole Halstead plot, and hopefully after this week, it's coming to a close.

Comment

I agree about the Halstead s/l.........maybe they are trying connect more viewers with Chicago PD (which I don't watch)......The cliff hanger was horrid IMO and Dr. Charles is one of my favorites also.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X