Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville

GRRRRRR.I can no longer get the channel its on.If anyone can could you tell me if they killed off Juliet?Would appreciate any info.Thanks

Originally posted by callisto19 View Post
    GRRRRRR.I can no longer get the channel its on.If anyone can could you tell me if they killed off Juliet?Would appreciate any info.Thanks
    Hey Callisto. Bummer no CMT. FYI: The epis are rebroadcast on various channels. I've seen them on Nickledeon and AXS channels.

No, Juliet didn't get killed off, thank goodness She's back at home and wheelchair bound with a badly broken leg. Avery and baby Cadence are back with her. Juliet's doing some soul searching as well as searching for the good samaritan who rendered aid (by singing a hymn to keep her conscious) to her until help arrived. Juliet went searching for the woman and located her singing in the choir in a church near the crash site. She spoke to the pastor, but he wouldn't give Juliet the samaritan's contact info. Instead, Juliet gave the pastor her info and requested that the samaritan contact her so she could thank her. The pastor counseled Juliet, then she/Avery left. To be continued this week....

Comment

Thank you for the info.

Originally posted by Soapfan54 View Post
      Hey Callisto. Bummer no CMT. FYI: The epis are rebroadcast on various channels. I've seen them on Nickledeon and AXS channels.

No, Juliet didn't get killed off, thank goodness She's back at home and wheelchair bound with a badly broken leg. Avery and baby Cadence are back with her. Juliet's doing some soul searching as well as searching for the good samaritan who rendered aid (by singing a hymn to keep her conscious) to her until help arrived. Juliet went searching for the woman and located her singing in the choir in a church near the crash site. She spoke to the pastor, but he wouldn't give Juliet the samaritan's contact info. Instead, Juliet gave the pastor her info and requested that the samaritan contact her so she could thank her. The pastor counseled Juliet, then she/Avery left. To be continued this week....
      Thanks for the info.I will look for it on other channels.I hate missing the show.

Comment

Originally posted by callisto19 View Post
        Thanks for the info.I will look for it on other channels.I hate missing the show.
        I feel for ya and hope you can locate a broadcast elsewhere. ABC must have been smoking crack to let this show go!!!

Comment

what night is it on?

thanks

Comment

Hi leehaven. It's on CMT channel, Thursdays at 7 pm. It rebroadcasts the same night at a later time on the Nickelodeon channel.

Comment

I don't have CMT either...l watch Nashville on Hulu.

So glad HP is back as Juliette.

The show has a slightly different feel...can't wait to see where the storylines go

Comment

In Canada .. Nashville is carried on W Network .. 9:00 PM (Pacific Time) .. on Thursday.

Comment

I can't Bellive they killed off Rayna it was so..... I hope this is a dream

Comment

^^^^I'm shocked that they killed her off too. I thought they would revive her, but, according to the previews, they had a funeral & now, Deacon & the ex husband are going to fight over the girls.

Comment

Connie Britton gave an exit interview. It's not a dream. ��

Comment

Whaaaaaaat??!!!

Just finished watching my dvr'd epi of Nashville this week. Bawled my eyes out at the end while waiting for them to revive Rayna--only to see previews dealing with the aftermath of her death??

Daytripper says she gave an exit interview. I've got to find it and see why she left. Totally caught me off guard! I wonder what's going to become of the show now?

Comment

^^^^^^

I think you may find the link to it on CMT's website.

She basically just felt it was a long enough run for her and wanted to try for something new in pilot season. It sounds like she may have made that decision when the ABC run finished but came back for the kick off of the CMT run to help the show transition. I don't think she ever intended to stay longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Daytripper2772 View Post
                            ^^^^^^

I think you may find the link to it on CMT's website.

She basically just felt it was a long enough run for her and wanted to try for something new in pilot season. It sounds like she may have made that decision when the ABC run finished but came back for the kick off of the CMT run to help the show transition. I don't think she ever intended to stay longer.
                            Thanks, Daytripper.***

Comment

Soap Opera Digest @SoapDigest

NASHVILLE Renewed For Season 6

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/conte...ewed-season-6/ …

@JonathanJackson @haydenpanettier @CharlesEsten

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X