Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Behaviour

This show is the biggest surprise of the season. Letty is a far cry from Lady Mary, accent and all, and you would think that Michelle Dockery was born to play either role.

I loved how kind Javier was to Letty's son in ShopMaxx, and was heartbroken by the family dinner. I was even more heartbroken at the latest episode. I won't comment so as not to spoil if you haven't seen it yet.

I can't wait to see how this season turns out.
    Last edited by believeinme246; January 7, 2017, 09:13 AM.

There are some who compare this to Orange is the New Black, because of the focus on someone who has been in prison, but I don't think that it is. After the first season, OITNB became more obsessed on grossout stories, but so far, this show tries to be somewhat close to what we see in society. Even if we don't have a patriarch who murdered hundreds of thousands of people in Argentina, everyone has some relative who comes from an old world family where there is a lot of love around the table but also a lot of drama and some feuding.

Comment

Season 1 finale on Tuesday. This show is a crazy ride and I love it! What intrigues me most are the interpersonal dynamics among the dysfunctional characters. The relationship between Letty and Javier takes me back to much younger days of "bad boys," knowing full well there was no future, but the chemistry was intense, smokin' hot, and not to be denied

Comment

Yes. It's written with humor too. I loved the scene where she folded herself into the basket and then he grabbed another and walked it away. I will never see a Nordstrom Rack again without smirking. It was very well written.

Comment

This show is so good I do not know where to start. I tuned in to see what Lady Mary was up to and found out MD is an exceptional actress. When she was in the closet listening to hit being negotiated my heart was in my mouth, and I could hardly breathe. She displayed an exceptional emotional range throughout this series. Then there is Juan Diego Botto. Never heard of him of course since this is his first gig in our country. Well, we first see him as a killer for hire, and he looks menacing as all get out. I missed the part where Letty was going to save his victim and did not think I would watch anymore because of the violence, but I had to make sure Letty was okay so I ended up watching one of the most amazing stories about the transformational power of love in many of its forms. It did not seem that way at first... Javi, the hit man, was none to pleased with Letty's abrupt entrance into his lonely world, and because of the performances I was afraid he was going to kill Letty or try. Even so could not stop watching and hung in there. I have to say the pain we finally see in JDB's eyes just mesmerized me ... what an actor ... what a transformation... the scene in the restaurant with his family was heartrending. Letty's mom Christian her parole officer, the little boy who played her son and the mom's boyfriend also delivered outstanding performances as well as Javi's sister. Forgot about the FBI agent. She and Christian were a hoot. All the actors in this were top notch.

Then there was the humor which others have already mentioned. The writing for this series defies description because it is so creative and finely drawn for each character. If MD had not been involved I am not sure I would have given GB a chance. So glad I watched Downton or I would have missed out on one of the best shows I have seen in a long time. I hope it gets a 2nd season... glad the very satisfying ending was a sort of a cliff hanger so I have hope.

Comment

Very satisfying Season 1 finale. I look forward to Season 2. I'd never heard of Michelle Dockery as I'd never watched Downton Abbey. Fortunately, PBS aired all five seasons over the New Year's weekend. I dvr'd every episode and am currently on Season 3.

Comment

Great news! TNT has renewed Good Behavior for a 2nd season!

Comment

Good Behaviour

Letty Raines is a thief and con artist whose life is always one wrong turn, one bad decision, from implosion. Which is just how she likes it. Fresh out of prison, she's attempting to stay afloat. But when she overhears a hit man being hired to kill a man's wife, she sets out to derail the job, sending her on a wild collision course with the charming killer, and entangling them in a dangerous, seductive relationship.

Starring Michelle Dockery. It starts on February 13th, so please check your local stations for times.

Comment

Well, what an interesting show this one is and Michelle Dockery isn't anything like her character on Downton Abbey ........oh no she isn't!!

Comment

I think I'm in love with this bad boy Juan Diego Botto who plays Javier the hired killer.......lol.

Comment

Glad to hear that it's renewed, both of these characters are riveting in their performances.

Comment

Bravo performances all around

Comment

Good Behavior Season 2!!!

Whoo-hoo!!! Good Behavior, Season 2 premiers Sunday, October 15th at 9 pm EST (8 pm Central) on TNT. Saw the previews while watching another TNT show on Sunday.

Comment

Marked it on my calendar and can't wait for this show to return!!

Comment

Originally posted by Soapfan54 View Post
                              Whoo-hoo!!! Good Behavior, Season 2 premiers Sunday, October 15th at 9 pm EST (8 pm Central) on TNT. Saw the previews while watching another TNT show on Sunday.
                              The time has changed to 10 P.M. here in Canada Soapfan54 just to let you know so that we all can't miss this awesome show!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X