Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shadowhunters

does anyone else watch this?

i was rather disappointed with the season 2 premiere, but i'll give it another chance...

Comment

I love Shadowhunters!!! So excited to see this move forward!

Comment

i'm still in shock that jace and clary are brother and sister! i haven't read the books, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
          i'm still in shock that jace and clary are brother and sister! i haven't read the books, did you?
          Yes I have! I won't spoil it for you, but all I can say is there is so much more story to tell. I've only read the first three however. I don't know if they'll continue past the first 3. It would seem so, since their pace is already surpassing the first book in the first season. If they do, then I'll read the next three.
          But I'm loving the show!

Comment

just curious, who are your favorites? i adore simon, he reminds me of my hubby, lol! and izzy and meliorn are so cute together. and i LOVE magnus! and i must say, luke and rafael are HOT!
            they scared me last night, with alec almost dying. i REALLY dislike alec& izzy's parents, they are just...i don't know the right word.

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
              just curious, who are your favorites? i adore simon, he reminds me of my hubby, lol! and izzy and meliorn are so cute together. and i LOVE magnus! and i must say, luke and rafael are HOT!
              they scared me last night, with alec almost dying. i REALLY dislike alec& izzy's parents, they are just...i don't know the right word.
              I love love love Magnus and Alec. In the books Magnus was my favourite character. I love Izzy and Alec. The tv version of Jace is way better to me than the book version. If you hate Alec and Izzy's parents now, just wait... they're not likeable for a long time.
              And yeah, Luke is super hot!!!!!!!

Comment

izzy and alec remind me of me& my big brother. we argue CONSTANTLY, but we'd do anything for each other! and nobody else except our baby sister is allowed to be insulting, EVER! *she gets away with blue bloody murder, being the baby and all*

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X