Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the flowers did not have a bomb, I believe it had a recording.The Queen is back to her usual self with the blackmail.Shouldn't the baby already be here by now? Poor Queen Kat is in a pickle. Jeffrey is right back as his mommy slave.Funny how she was pulling Candy strings. Funny after Q Kat explained how she slept with her daddy to get where she is.Jim knows Queen V will tear her up on the stand. David always has to do the dirty work. I am glad Jim is back in the mix though. Benny and his whinning needs to end. I understand him wanting to protect his sis from a boy who they grew up with, which Hanna was shocked to hear. Jeffrey is just a lost cause. Quita stays broke and the jackpot Wyatt just fell in her lap. His millions will be gone by the time these gansters finish with him. I wonder if Q slept with Benny or Hanna in that hotel room with stove or whatever she cooked in. Also why don't she swallow her pride and just go back to the Cyers house or ask the Queen to let her borrow off those millions she is leaving her in her will?

Comment

Now, Hanna's gon' believe Benny killed Quincey. hope Candace says he didn't.

I thought Veronica was gonna walk backwards to the camera and wave.

I hope Jefferey and Justin do the deed next week. I love them together. (Granted, I loved Jefferey and Landon, too.)

Comment

I see the Queen is back in rare form. She is running David life and Jeffrey's. It is good to see how she strings Candy along. I wanted to see Celen find out. They still spend way too much time on Candy and Jeffry just taking up time doing nothing. That can give Candy some time for a rest. Wyatt has met his match now. I feel sorry for him a little, but he is with the wrong broke crew now. Unless he has a cell and GPS tracker, he is toast. Quita needs money and the boy with her seems broke too. Erica needs to start packing because the queen know too many criminals to take her down.

Comment

Anybody got theories on Erica and Oscar? Erica is acting more and more like she is rooting for Candace's downfall. I don't know if she's scheming with War or motivated by jealously but she's been acting kind of weird around Candace lately. And Oscar, I don't know what to believe any more. Is he still working for David or is somebody else paying him to take down the prez candidate? Maybe he's working on his own and looking to sell dirt to the highest bidder.

Comment

OWN has renewed The Haves and the Have Nots for 44 episodes (Seasons 6 and 7). Congratulations to Tyler Perry and the cast!

Comment

Originally posted by AngJess View Post
              Anybody got theories on Erica and Oscar? Erica is acting more and more like she is rooting for Candace's downfall. I don't know if she's scheming with War or motivated by jealously but she's been acting kind of weird around Candace lately. And Oscar, I don't know what to believe any more. Is he still working for David or is somebody else paying him to take down the prez candidate? Maybe he's working on his own and looking to sell dirt to the highest bidder.
              Alot of us think she's in cahoots with War.

Originally posted by denisefan View Post
              OWN has renewed The Haves and the Have Nots for 44 episodes (Seasons 6 and 7). Congratulations to Tyler Perry and the cast!
              Yay!!

Benny had those slaps coming for a looooooooooooong time, now. Let me try talking like that to a family member, my funeral would be a few days later, with a closed casket.

Lil Q's back looks healed. (It was his back that had those scars, right?)

Comment

I do love Veronica's wig.

Justin's hot for Jefferey!! They gon' do it!!

Comment

Good episode. Really hope Hanna lets Katheryn help her.

From the previews, it looks like Justin's jealous of Wyatt.

Comment

So happy about the renewal. This is the best in primetime soaps I have seen in ages. OMG , I don't call Queen V the Queen for nothing. I love her scenes with Jim. I really see hate sex coming for them. The looks they were giving the other and when the queen got in her car. Wow. The Queen knows how to be a corrupt lawyer. She and Jim are are the same.I hope Hanna takes help from Queen C too because she sure need it. I love DAVID with Erica. I think she had no intention of falling for him, but they both are. They just better look out for Queen V. Erica seems not to be worried, because of her own shady background. Quita was a mess. I thought she was serious when she was talking about sleeping with Wyatt. Looks like Mr. I am not gay is soooo bi. He sure is going off next week. I wonder if Wyatt will start to feel for Jeffrey too, or maybe deep down really always have. Hmmm. Very good show and can't wait for next week show.How are the ratings for this show?

Comment

The Valentine's Day show drew 2,579,000 viewers -- the 6th most watched cable program that night. Viewership is down this season compared to last, so far. But HAHN is clearly the top-rated program on the OWN Network.

Comment

Lord, I was enjoying Justin, now he's seriously jealous. *Sighs* I just can't win. (Enough whining from me.)

Those flowers had a camera.

Veronica has waaaayyy too much power over waaaayyy too many people. She needs to fall and fast.

Hanna doesn't know who Candice's daddy is. (I don't know why I'm not surprised.) I liked that she tried to talk War out of doing what he's about to do.

Comment

I would like to know who Candy father is too. I wonder if Hanna was rapped. I also liked her talk with War, since she raised him as her own. I think it got to her. And Justine Jealous. Saw that coming. Queen C was off the chart when the blackmail pics came out on Jim. Queen V is always going to have a trump card for manipulating. My confusion is should not Melissa be about to give birth by now? I think she is pulling one on us, and the Queen is on to her, which is why the bill for her parents wasn't paid.I wish Benny would go on and be honest with Hanna.

The previews looks like Erica could be working with Oscar church shoes to get over on David, but I could have been seeing wrong. Wont be surprised to see her in cohorts with War which is why she keeps asking Candy where she are and staying. I do like her and David, but if she is who I think she is, than the Queen has my props for offing her. How is Jim going to help the cops if he turns on Queen V after all she has on them? Very sticky stuff, as well as the cop and Wyatt and Jeffrey.It is about to go down. Thanks for the ratings and renewal good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandy1960 View Post
                            My confusion is should not Melissa be about to give birth by now?
                            This is just a guess on my part, but I think Tyler's writing the show like the soaps, and some shows. Like, months passed for us, and it could just be a few days on the show. Again, just a guess.

Comment

OMG Church shoes is one con artist. Now he is trying to get money from the POtus. I like the senator with Candy. Queen V has Jeffrey boy and "not gay" cop number. Looks like David and Erica is going full steam ahead. Still don't trust her, but like her with David.Love Q C trying to seduce young man to get Jim out of the house. Where is Celine? Looks like next week is going to be good.Queen V is all up in David and Erica room throwing her weight around. Look out.

Comment

Saw it this morning On Demand. I had a nasty feeling Jeffery was gonna back hand his momma.
                                Justin's gonna be a factor in bringing down Veronica. (Guessing here. )

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X