Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haves and the Have Nots live and non live thread

Looking forward to seeing what happens. (I won't be watching and live posting since I'll be watching Smackdown at the time, and I'll watch later.)

Holy hail, what an episode! I love Katheryn in that mode. I jumped everytime she chopped a lemon.

Church shoes got it good. I was glad when he got the upper hand on Candace for a bit.

I knew that was Candace at the door. They spoke of the devil.

The fight on the stairs next week. Only thing I hate about fights on stairs is that someone always falls.

Comment

What an opening that was. I also love Queen Kat do her thang. My girl the Ice Queen V was ready to get out of there. I was LOL when she was trying to find an open door. Kat was on fire. I don't know what ice Queen is going to do to her off, but Queen Kat means business. Very good watching the shoe on the other foot. Kat was in rare form. Then we have Candy beating church shoes until he tried to get out of it. I am glad he got the upper hand too, because Candy has to pay for her stuff just like the Queen V have to pay for hers. I love when this cat and mouse game is going down. Queen V will not be able to take the closed up in prison Queen K has her in. I was surprised seeing a dead body effected her so much, considering all the crimes she has committed and came from. She can't get anymore crazier than she was. My two queens and their cat and mice game is going to be fun to watch.

Then we had Wyatt hearing Jeffrey confessing to murder. I wonder how the under cover gay cop will help his lover Jeffrey out of this one.

Also can't wait for Jim to get out. Most of all, he is getting War out. So there is going to be mess coming for Candy from everywhere. War and Jim together teaming up will spell triple trouble for her. Miss Erica is always looking for money. She is setting there with David and wanting to know about the senator.She will have her hands full enough too when queen V find out about her, in the mist of her craziness with Queen K. Good way to start off the series. Loved it.

Comment

Pretty decent episode. Not as good as last week's.

Comment

It wasn't as good as last week, but it did some movement. Loved the Queens battling it out. Glad David came in time. Looking forward to War and Jim getting out, Candy needs to go to jail to stay free from the evil she will get from Jim and War. It was funny when Mitch bulldozed the man car who was going to take the shop. I want to know why was David calling Brandon Oscar, when before , he was calling him Brandon. Maybe his name is Oscar Brandon. It was too much Candy and Benny and the investigation. I had rather had seen more of the queens and Quita.Maybe Tyler is getting writers block, because LYIW is the worst of clutter and no substance. Still love HAHN more though. Hope it gets better. from here.

Comment

I loved Katheryn's face just before the opening.

Erica, you dumb bimbo! You should've lead with War getting out.

Comment

I reaaaaally hope that gun is empty.

So damn tired of Wyatt. Jefferey should've gotten a Dr. to make sure everything's ok.

Next week, looks like Benny's finally- nope, nevermind. Everytime I think that, he ends up proving me wrong.

Comment

I was really hoping that they wouldn't find Quincy. Looks like for next week they (the police) will be digging
                in the back yard. Hope someone took him out of the location. Wouldn't want Jeffrey and Candi to go down
                for the likes of Quincy.

Now for Hanna being so broke for money, what in the world happened to her money for fire insurance from
                Quincy burning down her house. Hanna should have gotten a big haul from the fire department for that fire.
                Then she could pay for that house she and Benny, grandson living in. Come on now. LOL.

Awesome acting Katherine and Veronica. I was so shocked when Katherine turned the table and put that
                killing and the mess on Veronica. Oh My. Can't wait to see how this one will play out. Can't blame David for
                believing Katherine rather than Queen V since the way Queen V treated him so badly. Karma came back to bite her
                Hope Queen V learns lesson from this.

Kudoss to the actors & T.Perry.

Comment

Again, it was way too much Candy and Benny for me. I wanted to see the Queen's scenes and wanted Jim out. Loved Queen C sticking it to Queen V. David WAS spilling all of Queen V's past with Maggie Day. I am just sick of the antics at Candace house and a whole segment seems of Candace and Erica on the phone, along with Benny mopping. Erica is so working for or with War. She seems to be smiling listening to Candy angst when she was telling her about War. Reminds me of the long drawn out calls with Loving you is wrong Kelly and Esse. I mostly ff all of it to get to the Cryer's house.Tyler is slipping in some areas. Where is the beef?

Comment

Caught it Sunday morning On Demand, and can't remember sh**.

Comment

"You were hood winked, hoodrat." Classic.

Comment

I don't know how addiction works, but it seems to me that if you almost die, that should be enough for you to seek help. Hell, that should be rock bottom.

Comment

Benny poutin' over Candace not showing. He better man up.

Q didn't want to go to school. I sympathize. I was glad when I graduated years ago.

Comment

Somethin's 'bout to go down with Wyatt. I don't even feel sorry for him. He should've listened to Jefferey and Pete, ( drug dealer.) and gotten help.

Comment

I actually thought those flowers had a bomb in them.

Next week ya'll!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X