Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Hartley (Kevin, TIU; ex -Adam, Y&R) On Ellen Show yesterday!

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Hartley (Kevin, TIU; ex -Adam, Y&R) On Ellen Show yesterday!

Ellen talked with Justin about his new show "This is us", his engagement, and his time on Passions. There was no mention about Y&R.

Also, Justin got drenched with the balloon water situation and $10,000 for charity was added since Justin took shirt off.

Has anybody else seen it on yesterday's show?

Just saw the video. It's funny watching the actors out of character and still see their character's mannerisms. I noticed "Adam" always messing up his hair which JH did

Comment

He is SO charming and personable; saw the interview but not the later part. Ellen asked him about Passions, but I was very surprised (and disappointed) that he didn't mention Y&R since that was his most recent - and a big - part before going on to This is Us.

Comment

Hope to find it online and am sad to read he never mentioned Y & R. Makes me wonder if the parting wasn't so amicalble or if This Is Us had that in their deal. Thanks for posting.

Comment

His character on This is Us, to me, is a lot like Adam. He is self-centered, arrogant, argumentative, family focused, but also needy and headstrong. Yep, Adam as another character.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X