Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead season 7

This Sunday! Alot of us will be and . There will be a season 8.

Talking Dead will have 12 actors, and I think 2 executive producers. It'll be 90 minutes long.

I'm so excited! Not looking forward to finding out who the victim is though. Of course I want to know, but I don't want anyone to die!

Comment

I look forward to it, and dread it.

Comment

i found my tv brick, and bought my hubby some earplugs so he can sleep through my screaming, lol! my poor kitty will be hiding under the sink from mama shouting and throwing the foam brick, lol!

Comment

Our cable better not go out that night! lol

Comment

Thank goodness I have The Talking Dead to help me with my sorrows.

Comment

Yes, that's a good show.

So.....who do you all think was the victim of Lucille?

I believe it was Abraham because of the way Negan said he would pick the best, and I think he would think Abe was the strongest, outside of Daryl, but I don't think Daryl is going anywhere.

And I do know the comic book victim, but I'm not going by that at this point, as they've changed much from the comics. So said person could still be safe!

Comment

oh my, the speculations on my chat boards are quite intriguing, ranging from carl to eugene to glenn& maggie to michonne!
                after seeing the sneakpeek trailer, my money's on abraham AND glenn....let's hope i'm wrong!
                as much as i like aaron, i'd rather lose him....

Comment

I have a feeling they didn't have the guts to kill Glenn, because he's so popular. I'm hoping that anyway, lol.

Comment

WOW, what a mind blowing event. This event will be talked about for quite awhile, it was earth shattering to say the least. All I can say is that Negan is the baddest of the bad.

Comment

OMG, that was so hard to watch!

I had predicted Abe would die, and I knew the rumors thanks to people on IMDB boards who didn't hide spoilers, so I knew he was supposed to go and Glenn too. But I really thought they might change the comic version and let Glenn live, especially when Negan chose Abe because I know in the comic it's Glenn he chose.

So I thought Glenn was safe!

When he whacked Glenn, I burst into tears! I have never cried for this show before, not even when Beth died.

I saw a lot of people on IMDB saying AMC went too far, and I agree because I'd thought the same thing even before reading anyone else did. They let the beatings go on too long and letting us see them laying there dead in various shots. It was too gory for t.v. AMC edits movies like Friday the 13th and the Abe/Glenn deaths were just as bad or worse than FT13th deaths!

And some people are blaming Daryl about Glenn but I don't. I was proud of Daryl for going after Negan after he so cruelly killed Abe and was still beating on him even after he was dead, and then rubbing everyone's faces in it with callous remarks. Who wouldn't want to lunge at him? Daryl has a heart and cares about people and that's why he lost it.

Anyway, very upsetting episode.

I hate Negan! I'll be glad when he gets his just desserts, whatever they are, lol.

Did anyone watch Talking Dead afterward? It was a good episode, and how neat was it that it started raining there right after the first kill aired?

Comment

AMC even cut out the part from Shaun of the Dead, when Shaun shoots his zombie mom in the head. You do seem him shoot her, it's the shot of the back of her head is cut. (Hope that makes sense.)

I was surprised to see those beatings. I thought we would see who it is, and the beating would be cut out.

JDM cracked me up when he said "if it wasn't for Daryl, Glenn would still be alive."

Comment

i'm heartbroken with losing glenn AND abraham...but darryl is definitely not at fault, ever. and i'm buying a tshirt with lots of stars that says s**k my n**s! abe deserves that tribute!
                          i loved the live broadcast with the rain...what i wrote elsewhere was that even the sky was crying... LA has been in drought mode for so long, that was just....i don't even have a word, unusual for my smalll mouthy self...

Comment

Originally posted by mamabarri View Post
                            i'm heartbroken with losing glenn AND abraham...but darryl is definitely not at fault, ever. and i'm buying a tshirt with lots of stars that says s**k my n**s! abe deserves that tribute!
                            i loved the live broadcast with the rain...what i wrote elsewhere was that even the sky was crying... LA has been in drought mode for so long, that was just....i don't even have a word, unusual for my smalll mouthy self...
                            Apropos? I had to look up the meaning.

Comment

That shirt sounds cool mamabarri!
                              It's weird how AMC picks what they edit. I was watching Carrie on it last night and they edited out the word "s*it", which Negan said on TWD, and they edited out Carrie having blood on her leg from her period. Then we see how much blood they showed on TWD when Glenn and Abe died....(can't say I pay much attention to the blood when it's zombies who get killed, lol).

And I think that was what made the premiere so hard and why they are getting complaints. It was extra gory for a t.v. show, but it was that it was characters we cared about that we see in that state. I'm a horror movie fan so I'm used to seeing violent scenes, but in a horror movie there's not enough time to get deeply attached to the protagonists, so it's not so heartbreaking to see them die. But when it's characters you see on a weekly basis and get to know, you almost feel like they're your friends too, so it makes it hard to see them die and especially in a gruesome manner.

The ratings did really well for the ep and TTD afterward.

I saw an interview with one of the EPs I think, can't remember his name, but he said he doesn't think Negan is crazy. Others disagreed and I do too. He enjoyed what he did and beat on Abe and Glenn even after they were dead. He made jokes about it. He played the game of "who's it gonna be?" to torment the group before he got started, then tried to make Rosita look at the blood on the bat after the brutal killing. No wonder poor Daryl snapped. So yeah, don't see how the EP can't think Negan is crazy, that kind of sadism goes beyond "let's show Rick who is in charge".

I'm a Christian, so I thought that was very cool about the rain happening after Abe died. Sure, it's just a t.v. show, but it just seemed to me like God saying, "I know a lot of people are hurt here". Just another little hint to us that He cares about our feelings, even on the small stuff.

I felt kind of bad for JDM on TTD because I was afraid he might get booed, not him so much but the character. Glad that didn't happen, or if it did I didn't hear it. Hopefully people can separate reel from real in this fandom, I know they don't always for the daytime soaps...

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X