Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Loving You Is Wrong returns...

September 13th. .................................................. .....

.... I just KNOW we're talking about this season. Eddie popping on Louise was the WORST. He's still my boy though.

But speaking of "pop", Randall getting popped by that shovel was funny. There's a part of me that feels a great deal of deep pain for the torture of Randall in that box, but the shovel pop was funny.

It looks like they (Tyler) is going to kill Joey. Let's have a moment of silence for his shirtless scenes....... tragic. I'll miss those the most.

Comment

I called this months ago.I knew Marcy was going to be pregnant. I also think it is going to be Randal because I think Brad can't have anymore kids, and Randy was talking about how many months he tried to get marcy pregnant , which was four months. I can't explain Brad's behavior of him choking Marcy, but maybe he has a brain tumor. I can't wait for HAHN to return. Does anyone know when it returns?

Comment

What a gut-wrenching last episode. Congratulations, Eddie, on sinking from being my guilty pleasure to the bottom of the barrel of disgust for me. I should have quit you when you blew that cop's hand off, but, noooooo.... I just had to keep humoring your hateful shenanigans. Kind like Rusty, his sick wife, his idiot minions, AND Eddie will do nothing short of burn eternally.

Tyler Perry, you are a brave man to take your dramas so deep. As hurtful as it is, keep the mirrors up.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X