• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haves and the Have Nots Live Thread

New season, new thread.

Fake crying. She's the devil, ya'll!!

Comment

Candace knows Benny's been banging Veronica.

Comment

Can Jefferey take down his mother?

Wyatt's dead. Damn!

Comment

The devil ain't dead, David. Yo' mistress might be.

Comment

War needs to die, yo.

Comment

Candace needs to stay away from War.

Oh lord. A woman's hittin on Jefferey.

Comment

Oh snap!! The cop's wife's a judge.

What's Jefferey gon' do?

Comment

There is soooo much going on, it is hard to keep up Love it

Comment

Oh, Jefferey! He gon' get that cop to help him! This is gon' be good!

Comment

Originally posted by penny View Post
                      There is soooo much going on, it is hard to keep up Love it
                      Let yourself get wrapped in it.

Comment

Get him, David!! DAMN!

Comment

Wow! Just wow.

Can't wait til next week.

In my last post, I meant all caps.

Comment

Now that is how you start a new season. The whole show rocked so much, I don't even know where to began. Looks like we have two death on our hands with Wyatt and Maggie. Queen V set that up good, as well as having Quincy and Candy where she wants them. David beat Jim but for the wrong woman. Queen V is off the chain. I loved Jeffrey last night too.And my man War is off the chain too. I hate it for Candy, but she was a con and she got to get her deserts. I just hate it has to be booty call lay a way till the payoff. It is really going down now. Who will take the fall for both deaths? Will Benny go to jail for Candy? Will the detective get her deserts by releasing the trust to Wyatt? So much going on. This was so good, I had to rewatch. I wonder if the friend will tell Benny what he saw with War and Candy? All I know is I was on the edge of my seat. Can't wait till next week.I feel sad if Cat lost her last child, but Jim will get revenge, not to mention how will Jim and David friendship be after this? Jim has to know sometime that the wrong woman was gunned down. Quee4n V will have to learn it was Jim who put the hit on her and not David.. Will we learn Maggie was with child? So many stories you can get from all these angels. I loved Jeffrey playing games with the cop. Me thinks if Wyatt gone, dirty cop will fall for Jeffrey if queen V let him out of her site with the pregnant girl.Go Tyler. He came in with a bang.Very good episode.

Comment

FANTASTIC start to the new season…. I am surprised that Tyler killed Wyatt andMaggie. Maggie, kick rocks; however,Wyatt WILL be missed by me. I hope he’snot indeed dead though. That guychecking Wyatt’s pulse was no doctor.

Cryer is playing with fire by taking away all Candace’sstuff. The same blackmail he paid heroff to avoid is STILL alive. It's almost like he got excited about the idea of getting back into Candace's orbit. Her drams excites him on some level. He knowsCandace will not lie down and play broke. She will investigate to find out about these unusual developments: Getting her loan within days and theunrealistic balloon payment. Hopefully,we won’t even get to that though because if Candace is as “bad” as she believesshe is, she will catch this condition before she signs.

I was cheering for Benny when he cornered Hanna about movingin with him. Yes, Mrs. Cryer has paidBenny’s medical bills; however, there’s more to it than just that. Hannah expecting Benny to feel appeasedthrough Candace’s cursed windfall is being unfair to Benny. He shouldn’t have to be watching over hisshoulder whilst he lives in that house or works that business. His suffering was legitimate and his payoutfrom the Cryers should be without strings.
                              It will be interesting to see what Mitch (I believe that’shis name) does with the information he overheard and witnessed from theyard. War gave him an earful… then gavehim an eyeful with the rape.

The only thing I have to say about Jeffery is that I agreedwhen he mentioned to the cricked cop about how much older his wife lookscompared to the cop. I noticed the ageand height difference and it threw me, but Jeffery’s comment made me feel thatthere could be something to it.

Benny fidgeting while being questioned by Candace about Veronica was hilarious! You think what I do is disgusting, huh??
                              Last edited by He'sAliveToday; June 22, 2016, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X