Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.J.: Made in America

I'm curious if anyone has been watching this 5-part documentary on ABC/ESPN and what your thoughts are. I've seen parts I and II so far. I find it riveting but difficult to watch.

I only watched the part that covered the Vegas incident, because I didn't really follow that before and wanted to understand what exactly happened there. Is there more, or is it complete now?

Comment

Originally posted by GoodWillTalking View Post
      Is there more, or is it complete now?
      It was a 5 part documentary.
      The final episode aired on June 18 (last Saturday).

Comment

Part 5 will be shown again this Friday on ESPN 2.

Comment

I watched the recent "The People vs O.J. Simpson", which was hard to watch too, but very well done. I was as much as a trial addict at the time, as anyone. I read about 12 books on the subject, seen from both sides.
          However, I think I have reached the saturation point. Especially with looking back. Simpson must be loving the fact that he is once again on the TV, innocent OR guilty. I know what "I" believe. So I have to skip this one.

Comment

^^^^ I hear ya. I didn't see "The People vs. O.J. Simpson", or I would probably feel the same way. I just finished watching the documentary, and parts of it were just brutal. It's hard to believe over 20 years have gone by.

Comment

^^^ JB--What is harder for me to believe, is that due to the "not guilty verdict"...the case is still considered "open unsolved". One male jury member still maintains Simpson's innocence. My husband lost faith in American jurisprudence, over that case.

Comment

^^^^ I don't blame your husband, Rubythroat1. I lost my faith in the system after serving on jury duty a few times. I honestly don't think the system works as it's meant to.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X