• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dottie99
    Soap Addict
    • Apr 2012

Games of Thrones

The season premier of GOT will be April 24, 2016 on HBO.
  • dottie99
    Soap Addict
    • Apr 2012

Bravo to the show for keeping the secret about John Snow. It was well played by Kit Harrington and glad he apologized to his fans.
    Ramsey is cuckoo and i hope he gets his just desserts.

Comment

• dottie99
      Soap Addict
      • Apr 2012

How sweet, one of the Wild lings is attracted to Brienne.
      Ramsey is a psychotic sociopath and wants to kill his bride as soon as she gets back to Winterfelt.
      It about time they fought against the High Sparrow for his actions. He wants to everyone to follow his lifestyle. Every time i see him, i keep screaming, please take a bath.

Comment

• VixensVamp
        Soap Addict
        • Mar 2009

Shocking Season Finale.

Check this out: https://www.yahoo.com/news/eye-openi...191444928.html

Comment

• dottie99
          Soap Addict
          • Apr 2012

Forget the article and watch the last two episodes, especially the one titled The battle of the Bastards. It was mindblowing and Bolton got what he deserved.
          Never underestimate Queen Cersi, i was shouting You go girl, that how you get revenge on your enemies.
          Littlefinger thinking Sansa wanted him after he sold her to the Boltons, she should have kicked him into his royal jewels.

Comment

• VixensVamp
            Soap Addict
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dottie99 View Post
            Forget the article and watch the last two episodes, especially the one titled The battle of the Bastards. It was mindblowing and Bolton got what he deserved.
            Never underestimate Queen Cersi, i was shouting You go girl, that how you get revenge on your enemies.
            Littlefinger thinking Sansa wanted him after he sold her to the Boltons, she should have kicked him into his royal jewels.
            Oh, trust when I tell you I saw those two episodes. I loved Ramsay getting what he had coming. It was waaaaaaaaaaaaayy better than Jofferey's demise.

Winter is here.

Comment

• dottie99
              Soap Addict
              • Apr 2012

Well the latest news that Season 7 and 8 will conclude the GOT series.
              I just want Jon Snow and the Dragon toghether, despite them being related.
              Season 7 has been delayed, the producers want to shoot the scenes during the Winter months and shooting in the Summer months would cause problems.
              Last edited by dottie99; July 8, 2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• dottie99
                Soap Addict
                • Apr 2012

Congratulations to GOT on their Emmy nominations. Kit Harington/Peter Dinklage/Maise Williams/Lena H.
                I hope the show sweeps the floor with Emmys.
                Season six has been the best shows in years.

Comment

• houstonian
                  Soap Addict
                  • Aug 2005

I am obsessed with this show!! This season was the best by far for me. The Battle of the Bastards and Winds of Winter were superb. So glad to finally get a confirmation on who John Snow is. I do t think I can wait til next summer. May have to bring all of my seasons out and start watching them again!!

Comment

• dottie99
                    Soap Addict
                    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by houstonian View Post
                    I am obsessed with this show!! This season was the best by far for me. The Battle of the Bastards and Winds of Winter were superb. So glad to finally get a confirmation on who John Snow is. I do t think I can wait til next summer. May have to bring all of my seasons out and start watching them again!!
                    The battle with the Deadwalkers was epic and they used the same director for the Battle of the Bastards.
                    I rewatched the last two episodes and it was amazing. I loved the look on High Sparrow face when the explosion went off.

Comment

• houstonian
                      Soap Addict
                      • Aug 2005

And I can't forget Jamie's face when he saw Cersei being crowned and sitting on the thrown and Arya killing Walder Frey. The whole show was epic and so glad we got the scene in the tower of joy! I am so glad Miguel Sapochnik got an Emmy nod for his great work!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X