Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Wife

So what does everyone think about Peter's request at the end of the last episode? Do you think Alicia will "stand by her man" one more time, or is she fed up enough to abandon him?

I'd like to think that she doesn't do it and doesn't "stand by her man". I think she realizes that there is always corruption in politics and that she's found someone she can believe in.

Comment

Peter would have had a better chance of her agreeing had he not confronted JDM's character last week.

Comment

I have a feeling Alicia will say no...we shall see

Comment

I also believe she will say no to Peter. I read that the entire show was meant to play out in 7 seasons and show Alicia's growth and development. Alicia is a much stronger woman now, surviving all Peter's scandals, Will's death, law firm issues, etc. The children are grown and have seen what a scumbag their father is (not that they don't love him), so there is no reason to stay because of them.

JMHO.

Comment

^^^^ Alicia has grown and evolved over the last seven years, but, IMHO, this last episode showed that she still loves Peter, despite what she says about wanting a divorce. I wouldn't be surprised to see them come full circle at the end. JMHO.

Comment

Is it just me - but Peter firstly saying to the guy that he and Alicia were still married, and then asking Alicia if her asking for a divorce was because of the investigator - made me want to scream. What about all his infidelities and the scandals and she has stood beside him all this time - he hardly has any right to point a finger at her for having a relationship. But why didn't she throw this in his face. What a hypocrite he is.

Comment

Originally posted by July Baby View Post
                ^^^^ Alicia has grown and evolved over the last seven years, but, IMHO, this last episode showed that she still loves Peter, despite what she says about wanting a divorce. I wouldn't be surprised to see them come full circle at the end. JMHO.
                I get that feeling too as this show progresses. This show will always stand in my mind as one of the best dressed cast in any series.
                Last edited by Penelope P; May 4, 2016, 02:22 AM.

Comment

I especially liked the scenes with Diane and her husband. The win at all costs antics are finally catching up with her.

Comment

I can't believe there's only one more episode left! I'm going to miss this show!

Comment

^^^Yes, series finale is on tonight and I too will miss this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                        This show will always stand in my mind as one of the best dressed cast in any series.
                        OMG the suits that Diane wore in last week's episode were especially stunning and unique.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
                          ^^^Yes, series finale is on tonight and I too will miss this show.
                          I'm going to have a box of tissues at my side while I'm watching tonight's series finale. I have a feeling I'm going to need it! Just knowing this is the last episode makes me want to cry. I wonder if it was intentional to have the last episode on Mother's Day - not fair!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
                            OMG the suits that Diane wore in last week's episode were especially stunning and unique.
                            I agree - Diane looked especially beautiful and elegant.

Comment

Loved the "bookend" slap Diane gave Alicia.
                              Alicia "saved" Peter .. at the expense of her relationships with Diane & Jason.
                              Over the past 7 years .. Alicia became as ruthless as Peter.
                              All Alicia is left with .. are her memories of Will Gardner.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X