Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders

The Criminal Minds Beyond Borders series starts next Wed. The last Criminal Minds spinoff they tried several years ago was a bust; but I quite enjoyed the one show they did with the regular CM team going overseas to work with this team, so will give this one a try. I'm a bit tired of Criminal Minds these days ... I still always watch it, but wonder if its run its course?

It stars Gary Sinese so I'll give it a look see. I followed him in CSI New York series.

Comment

I plan to try it, too. It also stars Alana de la Garza, from "Law & Order" (she was also in a few episodes of "CSI: Miami" as Delko's sister and Horatio's love interest).

Comment

I'm going to check it out as I'm a fan of Gary Sinise and hope it will get picked up if it shows promise.

Comment

I love anything with Gary Sinise in it.

Comment

Tonight will be a two part show back to back

Comment

I really like this show, but I can't stand the younger female character. She is such a Debbie Downer, and she's not that great of an actress. If the show succeeds and makes it to another season, they need to write her off and cast someone else.

Comment

I really enjoy Gary Sinise, but I can't say I'm enjoying the show so far.

Comment

^^^^ To me, it seems like more of the exact same thing as the original, only in exotic locations. I get enough "unsubs" from the original to last me a week - don't need any more - lol.

Comment

Agree with you all. As much as I love Gary Sinese, it is the exact same thing as the original but with exotic locations and I think I'll take a pass on this newest edition

Comment

Have been watching it so far, not sure if I will continue; I have to agree with the above comments. I do wonder if it will make it past one season. The other CM spinoff they did only last a nanosecond.

Comment

They've renewed for a second season, which is actually a bit surprising.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X