Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandy1960
    replied
    Good to know. I am excited to see all my shows back. I just can't get over Minnie lying again. This chic needs help. I also want to know what is going to happen with Morin and the twin he is flirting with and what Money will do. Looks like her father had a right to be concerned. He seems fake to me. I was in Atlanta this pass week and my relative met paster Troy and said the girls who fight all the time don't see each other often between shows.I was wondering if these shows was all fake.
    I really believe LWNY is cancelled. Haven't heard anything about this show coming back. I wonder if it had anything to do with the gay Jason and his new man or Lila wasn't a big enough draw to pull in viewers. I saw Dawn on LWLA.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    Little Women ATL returns January 4th at 9.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    Ok so I am kind of liking LW Texas. I am glad for the familiar faces of Bri and her friend up there. The black girl if off the charts along with the friend with the blond hair who had to get out of the house of her best friend because her man came to move in. I don't like it better than LW Alanta, but it is interesting.

Other show is little weddings. I love this new show. The fact that they have a family business seems so professional and the elite.I like it a lot.

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    I hope we get down to the nitty-gritty about Morlin and his trying to holla’ at one of the twins. I have my feelings about that one… I had a problem with Money quitting her job without Morlin’s agreement; I have a problem with Money being so mean/controlling with Morlin. So, when a man is with someone as intense at Money, he tends to be intrigued by “nicer”women.

I have my reservations about the Dallas show, but I will check it out to see what’s up.
    Last edited by He'sAliveToday; November 3, 2016, 08:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    I loved the reunion show of LW AtL. I was shocked to hear Morlin was hitting on Amanda and Minnie exposed all.I think she should have done that in the show when she was not invited to the wedding. She did talk smack about Juicy being her maid of honor. I am so sorry and sad to see left and right cheek to go to the new LW of Texas show. looks like the one who lost her child is done with the latest baby daddy is done. I just have to see what is up in Texas now I guess. What I hated about the reunion show was Minnie's bullying mother. She went to far. I agree Minnie gets bold when her mom is there. Maybe Juicy should bring her mom. Minnie was off the charts. And if I never see the twins who came on with all the trouble, it would be fine with me. I loved it other than that. This show is better than LWOLA, even if it did open the show for these other shows.I know the Rolloffs was a family show and the other lp show with the doc and hubby adopting kids, but these shows are taking it nationwide. I don't know what is going on with LWO NY. I wonder if it is cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    There will be a season 3 of LW:Atlanta. Loved Kevin Frazier hosting the reunion. I think/ hope he'll host these reunions from here on out.

Minnie's mom claimed Juicy wanted Minnie. Then said Juicy was a nobody.

Minnie made the claim that Morlin was talking to Andrea. (Something like that.)

Leave a comment:

• ILoveBizzie
    replied
    My sister loves Little Women L.A., and now I'm getting into Little Women Atlanta. We're not reality show fans but we like these.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    LW:Atlanta, I hope next week is the last time we see Chris. Piece of trash.

Minnie should've just been a bridesmaid.

I think those two new girls will be there next season, after Bri heads to Texas.

R.I.P. JJ.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    LWO Atlanta Finally, they had a memorial for baby JJ. I was so glad to see them finally showing tribute without showing the actual scene of him dying. This made me cry enough. That was one beautiful baby.I also loved they wore white and let the butterflies fly away. Loved their remarks. Beautifully done. Also glad Minnie and Money made up. I never heard of the title she gave Minnie, since Juicy is always fulfilled that title. Loved the new friends of Money's too. Sure was a big step up from the trouble making Drummlin twins. I am so sick of Andrea always letting her baby daddy dump her and she takes him back. She even put Minnie out to let him back in and he is leaving her with the newborn baby again. I hope her mother takes that child too, because she has to work, and he sits on his hide, because he said he don't change diapers and is on his way out the door. Low self esteem. Reminds me on Matt and Briana. RIP baby JJ.

Speaking of them, I wish Cristy would stop trying to make friends with them and move on, but I guess their would be no show. I also don't think Tonya owed Brianna an apology either, nor any of the girls. Terra runs their lives way too much. As soon as the other girls jumped in, like Elena, who I am surprised and disappointed with lately, I knew than that Tonya should wash her hands since she can't speak her mind without someone blowing it out of proportion as well as the crew always go on Terra side, especially Tonya. Terra never have her back like that.They are all two faced and insecure. I love Elena, but since she had her babies, she has been getting on my nerves.

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    ^Juicy is absolutely a breath of fresh air to the reality shows. She is one of the only ones that actually have a life and allows us a peek. We've seen her at home, in her car, going to the club, going to church, seeing her in counseling with her pastor, in meetings with her employer ( I LOVE Rickey Smiley!!), we've seen her when she's strong, we've seen her vulnerable..... I could go on and on. She is single-handedly outdoing practically any other women, including the housewives of any city. There's more to life that eating, getting drunk, and arguing all the time. You go, Juicy Baby!

and thank you again, Brandy, for letting me know about the passing of little JJ. Even after learning, I avoided reading about it for my own personal reasons, but I recently felt compelled to look it up. I had no idea the little dude was blind, deaf, and born with blood flooding his brain amongst other things. So much suffering for a baby. I definitely pray for his parents and family. I pray Emily can be at peace knowing that she had to do what she felt was best all around for her family considering his condition. He was so cute and those chubby cheeks are enough to make you forget he was actually in trouble.

and I'm not mad at Christy for bring Plastic to venue. I can't stand when Bri wants to snap like a dragon and cut off those that REALLY care about her, whilst ignoring her husband's freaky proclivities. I know it's none of our business, but let's not attempt to act like there's not a butt-wipe pink elephant in the room. It's on Bri's husband that Plastic was at the venue, not Christy. Any confusion that results from him playing Bri for a fool and Bri finding a sick pleasure in playing the fool, is all on them. Don't like it? Get off the show. Until then, get this work.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    I wonder when the episode will show when left cheek loose her child, or if they even show that on the show. I would hope they just let us hear about it, but at the same time, they did show pictures on line of the deceased child in the father's arms. Pretty baby JJ. RIP.

On to LWLA, I see these women are as two faced as they come. I mean, Terra has to be center of attention. I see how are all on one side of whomever Terra is mad about. Just look at how they all turned on little boss and all over Jasmine.There is Elena even jumping in. last week they were all about to jump Christy,including the nasty Matt. Tonya needs to realize Terra is not her true friend like she is the her.

On to the little women of Atlanta. I loved the entire show .I love myself some Juicy and Minnie. I felt so sorry for Minnie when Amanda put her out just because her boyfriend decided to move back into her after leaving her while she was in labor. I love Money too, but she needs to see how hurt Minnie is to see her taking Juicy side and being in her wedding.When the show first came on, they were friends. Now Money is all about Juicy.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    I loved the LW shows this week, even if it was confusing. These women are some of the most two faced everl On LWLA, when dis T&T make up? It was like Terra said nothing bad about little boss sportwear logo. I think Cristy is trying to win her friendship back with Bri, but is jealous and feel left out because of Matt(whom she hates, but need to let go) The girls, who is always treating her as an outsider, weather she is wrong or not.
    She really made a wrong move bringing plastic there to the shoot. That was a major mistake. I think she is desperate. Hope she is not lying about her father dying of cancer. If this is the case, she will be the new Minnie from LWOA.Little boss was about to knock plastic down to size if she had not left.I just wish Cristie would leave them all along , because they will turn on you in a heartbeat.Joe mind is always in the gutter, when he and Terra was in the pool and he making remarks about getting off her bottom or some crap. I also think Terra is trying to turn as many off from Cristy as possible, because she is still upset about the restraining order. I love Preston and Elena and how he always tries to maker her happy. He really spoils her.Beautiful couple with their twins. I pray no one else gets pregnant this season because I am on empty of babies. We get it, you have major problems, but it is time for this to end. Last, but not least, it was good to see Jason there. I wonder if LWONY coming back or was it cancelled? I am already more into LWOA more. Speaking of them.

Juicy is one to keep the party going. She knows how to have fun. My son met her and Smiley in Georgia and my other son did muisic for Paster Troy in his studio when he was in Alanta. But when I heard Andrea saying her man left her again as the baby is still in the hospital, I was agreeing with what twin Amanda was warning her about. That man has someone else and these women are so desperate, it is sad.If I were those twins, especially her, I would move back with my mom and son and make her pay child support. And I love Money, but she needs anger management. I don't see how Morlin take it.OMG, Did Minnie lie about the baby, or was the witch telling her hearsay put together by a culprit in the mix? The other twins needs to crawl back where they came from, because they are nothing but loud, crazy, and combative. This show always keeps me intertained.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    I've stopped watching DWTS, I think after season 2. I watch WWE. So I won't watch DWTS.

Holy sh**!! This week's episode was brutal. Terra needed to not question Christy's sobriety. She needed to keep her son out of it, too. Christy needs friends that have her back.

LW:Atlanta: That food fight at that child's birthday party was uncalled for.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    I liked how Tera Jolie opened up doors for other LP shows. I will watch her on dancing with stars too. I am just so sick of these baby stories, I am very happy for Preston and Elena because they seem to love each other and this is their first time. I am glad Tera and Britney babies are healthy too and happy for jasmine and her hubby too because they also seems to love each other, but with so many health issues, they all should stop at one or two in Elena case. The baby stories turn me off because although I love the babies, I want to see more of their life and struggling to have a baby, knowing health problems comes with it is just selfish to me. To each his own. I do want to see them do a spin off when the last show airs of Preston and Elena. I just love them and since they gave the ride and die nonsense to Bri and Matt, I think it is only fair to give Elena and Preston their time .

Love the LWOA. My son who lives there says he met pastor Troy and Miss Juicy because he helped him with a music video and my other son helped him also. I love Money too and like the twins and left checks. I love them all, but love Juicy ,Money and I think left check. I am sure we will learn of the baby death in the upcoming shows. The baby daddy (who walked out on her when she told him she was pregnant) is holding JJ and he is adorable, but sad to see this. The new twins was so wrong to start something with combative Money because she don't play.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    Despite her lying, I like Minnie. I liked that she and her sister are bonding.

Her date was kinda cute. That hair, though! Not a complaint. My hair is like that a couple days after washing.

Those new twins...hoo! They are something else!

The Christy smearing campaign is still going strong. And when she finds out, all heck will break loose. At least Tonya and Elena are buying it.

Truth, Terra will be on Dancing with the Stars.

Rumor. there will be a Little Women: Texas.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X