Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LWO Atlanta Finally, they had a memorial for baby JJ. I was so glad to see them finally showing tribute without showing the actual scene of him dying. This made me cry enough. That was one beautiful baby.I also loved they wore white and let the butterflies fly away. Loved their remarks. Beautifully done. Also glad Minnie and Money made up. I never heard of the title she gave Minnie, since Juicy is always fulfilled that title. Loved the new friends of Money's too. Sure was a big step up from the trouble making Drummlin twins. I am so sick of Andrea always letting her baby daddy dump her and she takes him back. She even put Minnie out to let him back in and he is leaving her with the newborn baby again. I hope her mother takes that child too, because she has to work, and he sits on his hide, because he said he don't change diapers and is on his way out the door. Low self esteem. Reminds me on Matt and Briana. RIP baby JJ.

Speaking of them, I wish Cristy would stop trying to make friends with them and move on, but I guess their would be no show. I also don't think Tonya owed Brianna an apology either, nor any of the girls. Terra runs their lives way too much. As soon as the other girls jumped in, like Elena, who I am surprised and disappointed with lately, I knew than that Tonya should wash her hands since she can't speak her mind without someone blowing it out of proportion as well as the crew always go on Terra side, especially Tonya. Terra never have her back like that.They are all two faced and insecure. I love Elena, but since she had her babies, she has been getting on my nerves.

Comment

LW:Atlanta, I hope next week is the last time we see Chris. Piece of trash.

Minnie should've just been a bridesmaid.

I think those two new girls will be there next season, after Bri heads to Texas.

R.I.P. JJ.

Comment

My sister loves Little Women L.A., and now I'm getting into Little Women Atlanta. We're not reality show fans but we like these.

Comment

There will be a season 3 of LW:Atlanta. Loved Kevin Frazier hosting the reunion. I think/ hope he'll host these reunions from here on out.

Minnie's mom claimed Juicy wanted Minnie. Then said Juicy was a nobody.

Minnie made the claim that Morlin was talking to Andrea. (Something like that.)

Comment

I loved the reunion show of LW AtL. I was shocked to hear Morlin was hitting on Amanda and Minnie exposed all.I think she should have done that in the show when she was not invited to the wedding. She did talk smack about Juicy being her maid of honor. I am so sorry and sad to see left and right cheek to go to the new LW of Texas show. looks like the one who lost her child is done with the latest baby daddy is done. I just have to see what is up in Texas now I guess. What I hated about the reunion show was Minnie's bullying mother. She went to far. I agree Minnie gets bold when her mom is there. Maybe Juicy should bring her mom. Minnie was off the charts. And if I never see the twins who came on with all the trouble, it would be fine with me. I loved it other than that. This show is better than LWOLA, even if it did open the show for these other shows.I know the Rolloffs was a family show and the other lp show with the doc and hubby adopting kids, but these shows are taking it nationwide. I don't know what is going on with LWO NY. I wonder if it is cancelled.

Comment

I hope we get down to the nitty-gritty about Morlin and his trying to holla’ at one of the twins. I have my feelings about that one… I had a problem with Money quitting her job without Morlin’s agreement; I have a problem with Money being so mean/controlling with Morlin. So, when a man is with someone as intense at Money, he tends to be intrigued by “nicer”women.

I have my reservations about the Dallas show, but I will check it out to see what’s up.
              Last edited by He'sAliveToday; November 3, 2016, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Ok so I am kind of liking LW Texas. I am glad for the familiar faces of Bri and her friend up there. The black girl if off the charts along with the friend with the blond hair who had to get out of the house of her best friend because her man came to move in. I don't like it better than LW Alanta, but it is interesting.

Other show is little weddings. I love this new show. The fact that they have a family business seems so professional and the elite.I like it a lot.

Comment

Little Women ATL returns January 4th at 9.

Comment

Good to know. I am excited to see all my shows back. I just can't get over Minnie lying again. This chic needs help. I also want to know what is going to happen with Morin and the twin he is flirting with and what Money will do. Looks like her father had a right to be concerned. He seems fake to me. I was in Atlanta this pass week and my relative met paster Troy and said the girls who fight all the time don't see each other often between shows.I was wondering if these shows was all fake.
                    I really believe LWNY is cancelled. Haven't heard anything about this show coming back. I wonder if it had anything to do with the gay Jason and his new man or Lila wasn't a big enough draw to pull in viewers. I saw Dawn on LWLA.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X