Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VixensVamp
    replied
    It's that serious, ya'll: http://www.realitytea.com/2016/05/26...cson-lifetime/

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    He'sAliveToday, if I had a horn, I'd honk it at you.

I've heard them say "cigarettes", and the extra digits came from PJ, (the daddy) and I think it was said his father had that, too.

How do you diss s'mores? Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    ... Well, here it goes.....*sigh*.... I put on a Jabbawockeez mask and a Harpo Marx wig, waited until the weeee hours of the night/morning, got in the closet on a portable, and actually watched the ride or die ship wreck. I’m NOT proud, but I will gladly take any butt kicking anyone is willing to dole out to me for my lack of judgement. I guess it was easy being that it was just two episodes, but those producers know what they’re doing. Two rips is too much for these two turkeys.

Both of these two deserve one another. Deep down, she still thinks that relationship/marriage/pregnancy is cute when it never was. And her disrespecting her daughter’s father like that was too low.

NY stuff: Were they smoking reefer?? The two new faces are bringing drama to the fold! That’s probably why that baby has spare digits on both her hands. Those two and Dawn should be roommates like Jazz and them. Because Dawn is one unhappy camper LITERALLY and she should give the pregnant one the business every day non stop. I can understand having a particular standard, but who asked you??? She volunteers her shade left and right and pretty soon she is going to get a left and a right.

I think the most disappointing event of the night was witnessing Dawn walk away from all that good food!!! Moms was going OFF in that kitchen. I would have taken a care package home or SOMETHING! Dawn needs prayer, y’all. It's that serious.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    I managed not to watch that mess, just turned to it when it was close to 10:00. I did read the recap. Why would you not tell your ex about the Daddy/Daughter dance, especially since he's her bio dad? And, she didn't even bother to tell him she's looking for a new house. He only found out after the fact. I still think he should get custody.

LWNY, I'm tired of Dawn. She doesn't know the meaning of "good times." How does she get upset because Lila didn't side with her when she was being ribbed good naturedly?

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    I was reading online what people thought who did watch the ride and die nonsense, and the FB was nothing but negative. It got so bad, Briana got on her page and blasted people for being so mean to her hubby as well as already taken him back and let this man take her daughter to a dance when the real dad was not even told.I am glad I watched neither 1 or 2 and the responses are nothing positive. Someone mentioned Briana needs LWONY Dawn needs to be involved with this since she is an advocate for LP. She will be all over this. She is already self righteous, but in this case she is needed asap.

Little women NY has been good. Jason finally have love and Dawn is independent and love Lila and Jazz. Have to get use to the new cast members. Miss my LWLA so much. I just want to see how Elena and Preston is doing through their experience with the twins they are having. I wonder if they had any help with meds to get pregnant, because they seemed fine not having kids in my opinion.

Back to LWNY, I want to see how Dawn is going to react to the new girls smoking pot while one is pregnant.I also like that Jasmin, Lila and Jason are all roomies, and love Dawn's independence.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    I remember Joe being obsessed about Elena. That was the one and only time I ever felt sorry for Terra. I see she clearly forgot how he had treated her. Someone ought to remind her her husband isn't so innocent.

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
    well hello there, i didn't know you watched this show (Little Women LA). Yes Matt is scum... I have to believe to a degree Briana wanting to do a show with Matt, makes Briana look somewhat like an opportunist too. i'm just saying, why would she want to air her marriage dirtty drama on tv with Matt.
    +

Hey, jc!! You know I can't escape the drama... and this Briana/Matt meshugas is way up there on the drama scale. You've hit it right on the head with Briana being a welcome mat for this junk. I would have gone SOOO underground if this were me, and here she is wearing that L on her chest with pride.

Terra always blaming Lila for the Lila/Joe hook up (before Joe married Terra), Joe isn't all that & he is just as much to blame.
    See, jc, THIS is the kind of logic we need in our lives. Joe WAS Matt on season one. No, not to the letter, but he mistreated Terra. She was miserable and playing the fool until she got pregnant. Joe was even pushing up on Elena... talking about how their PSEUDO kids would be so cute. and him calling Lila while he was "on break" from Terra... Man, I HATE that term "on break". It gives these jokers a pass... especially when they have "on break babies".

Originally posted by Brandy1960 View Post
    I know I would not trust my kids to be around with a man like Matt. I think she is also doing this show to make him famous like he wants. She has been closed off from her family and friends. She had no business getting married and pregnant with this man she met online in just a few months.She was lonely and he saw an opportunity to go after someone weak as her and he got her.

Dummy, not to mention he spoke bad about her to these women and was planning to meet one of them.Tonya is right. he don't love Bri and don't have a job. She has to take care of him and her children.I rather they not be on the next season because I don't know how much I can take of this, especially when children is living in the same house as a sex addict.Briana needs help.
    You guys are kicking SO MUCH knowledge!! This type of behavior as an example to your own DAUGHTER is going to backfire big time. Even little mama (her daughter) was talking about liking some bad-boy kid at school. and Briana thought it was cute because it was like MATT. ewww!!

Originally posted by VixensVamp View Post
    Now, Briana has low self-esteem. I'm not condoning her crap marriage, I'm just saying what's on my screen.
    I want Leif to get custody of their daughter.

On to NY: Terra being there was a plot. (I think that's the word I want.) Jason knew she and Lila don't like each other.

preach.

Christy, crusty & fat. It obvious Terra, doesn't think she herself is fat.
    Um... Iain'tgonlie. I laughed at the "crusty" comment. But, to defend myself, I actually think Christy is the prettiest of them all. My husband checked me with his eyes when I first said that, but that's how I feel, although I laughed at her being called crusty. and of the husbands, if I had to marry one, I'd marry Todd. not Preston. I believe there was something more to whatever Elena and Preston were going through, so I don't fully trust him. Todd and I would just work out with the madness, and I would get him TOGETHER.

and fat is fat. Some people's fat goes to their waistline, some other's fat will go to their backs, some will go to their butts. Fat is fat. Joe's pick is the butt sisters. We see clearly where their fat chooses to go.

Leave a comment:

• jcwalk
    replied
    Yes, i too think the Terrra being on Little Women NY was a plat. They were just trying to show more drama. At the sit down, i was so sick of Terra calling Christy, crusty & fat. It obvious Terra, doesn't think she herself is fat.

Leave a comment:

• VixensVamp
    replied
    First, how awesome is Kevin Frazier? He told it like it was.

Now, Briana has low self-esteem. I'm not condoning her crap marriage, I'm just saying what's on my screen.
    I want Leif to get custody of their daughter.

On to NY: Terra being there was a plot. (I think that's the word I want.) Jason knew she and Lila don't like each other.

Dawn had me laughing when she thought her brother would take her side instead of his wife's. And she had no business talking about someone else's sleepwear when her own looks like regular clothing.

Jazmin did make a mistake asking if she could move in with Dawn.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    Tera really is a bully.She whines when she don't get her way.I am about to believe Briana may be an opportunist.Who in their right mind would want to keep looking like a fool. I would not be surprised her ex hubby try for custody of her daughter. I know I would not trust my kids to be around with a man like Matt. I think she is also doing this show to make him famous like he wants. She puts the S in stupid and I just can't feel sorry for her. She has been closed off from her family and friends. She had no business getting married and pregnant with this man she met online in just a few months.She was lonely and he saw an opportunity to go after someone weak as her and he got her.It makes me so sick and I have to agree with Little Boss and the others how stupid she is. I wish the special was for Preston and Elena because I am in love with them.

Tera can't talk too much either because Joe use to treat her like crap too.I do like Lila though because she is the life of the party.I am just exhausted with Matt and Briana.I hope the ratings is a flop for their special because this sets a poor example for women who will do anything to please a man. This man is not going to change .I don't care how man therapies he sees. This man was doing this while she was having a fun weekend with the friends in Mexico and even with the Little stipper, she told him she don't want strippers at her bachelorette party because she was married. Dummy, not to mention he spoke bad about her to these women and was planning to meet one of them.Tonya is right. he don't love Bri and don't have a job. She has to take care of him and her children.I rather they not be on the next season because I don't know how much I can take of this, especially when children is living in the same house as a sex addict.Briana needs help.

Leave a comment:

• jcwalk
    replied
    And then there is Terra Terra is such a bully, she had to know Lila would not be welcoming her into her home. Terra always blaming Lila for the Lila/Joe hook up (before Joe married Terra), Joe isn't all that & he is just as much to blame. Terra get over it & stop throwing things for gawd sake.

Leave a comment:

• jcwalk
    replied
    Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
    Did you guys see that new show for Briana and Matt?? This is one I won't watch. Amongst other things, He's an opportunist and she's a doormat. No thank you.
    well hello there, i didn't know you watched this show (Little Women LA). Yes Matt is scum, i'm trying to understand why Briana even wants to do a show with Matt. Matt is definitely in this for the money & notoriety (as bad as it may show him). I have to believe to a degree Briana wanting to do a show with Matt, makes Briana look somewhat like an opportunist too. i'm just saying, why would she want to air her marriage dirtty drama on tv with Matt. not sure i can watch them either.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
    Okay.... Now, NY is back with their bottled drama. And speaking of bottled, Tara's bottle throw at the jammy-jam was uncalled for. She should have just left when she was asked to. I don't like that lady, but I understand her wanting to be comfortable in her own house. She and her roommate need to have a meeting... (As you can tell, because it's so early in the season, I haven't gotten refreshed on their names.) Joe certainly has a type.... the Butt Sisters are STILL tripping on him, well at least Tara is.

and homegirl asking her sister-in-law to let her stay was barking up the wrong tree for reals. Why would she want to stay with that over-opinionated lady. No wonder she and her man broke up. She didn't mince any words either when turning her down. She was right though. Why WOULD she want to stay in HER house???She'd better take herself to Florida with her husband....trying to protect a non-existent career.

I don't remember all the names either but, just know she is the lawyer or something. They do have two new cast members. Jason is the gay LP.I agree about Tera should have left the house. This is the same girl( Lila) who Tera went crazy over her sleeping with Elvis(Joe). I think the sister in law is beautiful. Her asking bossy sister n law was ridiculous.. Judging the wrestler was a bit much too. Her brother is sick of her nonsense. I like them all through.

Leave a comment:

• He'sAliveToday
    replied
    Okay.... Now, NY is back with their bottled drama. And speaking of bottled, Tara's bottle throw at the jammy-jam was uncalled for. She should have just left when she was asked to. I don't like that lady, but I understand her wanting to be comfortable in her own house. She and her roommate need to have a meeting... (As you can tell, because it's so early in the season, I haven't gotten refreshed on their names.) Joe certainly has a type.... the Butt Sisters are STILL tripping on him, well at least Tara is.

and homegirl asking her sister-in-law to let her stay was barking up the wrong tree for reals. Why would she want to stay with that over-opinionated lady. No wonder she and her man broke up. She didn't mince any words either when turning her down. She was right though. Why WOULD she want to stay in HER house???She'd better take herself to Florida with her husband....trying to protect a non-existent career.

Leave a comment:

• Brandy1960
    replied
    No I will not waist my time watching an average serial fetish man with an abusive pass abuse Bri.It is not worth doing a show for them. This should be Preston and Elana with their twins or Crysti and Todd, Love Tonya, but hersef and her baby daddy wont do it for me either.These producers much be smoking the legal drugs to want to think millions want to see this.Not interested in seeing easy little woman get manipulated by the abuser.Preston and Elana please.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X