Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE QUEEN OF ATLANTA TOO. I don't like how Minnie keeps telling these lies either. She has not been to any doctor. I believe she is seeking attention.She told her mom the last season, she wanted a boyfriend. I also do not like how her mother tried to fight the queen. She is an average size big women for crying out loud. She had no right to go after LP the way she did. Maybe she should send her daughter to a doc because she has issues.

Funny how Minnie did not want to meet with the other women, who was asking questions just like the queen. She wanted mommy to get the queen because she reads her well and knows she tells a lot of lies. She wants to be the attention seeker and the queen is in the middle of that, because she puts her in her place and expose her lies. I think the mother was out of line with her threats.

If she was doing this to an average size woman , than it would be fine.She should be Brianna mom from LWOLA, because Matt would have packed his bags by now.The Tiny twins are cute . I agree about those pregnant and marriage marathons. Too much. Just about all the women on LWOL are with child or just had one except Little Boss and Cristry.Jasmine is pregnant now too.Brianna and Elena has already had their kids.Terra and Jasmine are knocked up now.
    I guess it is a matter of time before little Boss is too and probably wont know who the daddy is. Oh brother.They seems very insecure.
    I don't think the NY one was doing well, because it sure was a short run. Can they please do something without all these babies and weddings. I am hoping they have a spinoff with Preston and Elena though. I want to see how they live with these babies. Please, Please, Please, no more ride and dumb with BriBonnie and the abuser Clyde Matt spinoff. I did not have to watch it to know the dumb ride and die took her cheating scumbag Clyde back.

Comment

All these pregnancies on LWLA is off the chain. Everyone right now is pregnant on the show except Tonya and Cristy.I am sure little boss will be next, as she and her baby daddy was getting busy outside. My problem also stems from this; If they have so many problems carrying these kids, than why keep getting pregnant? It makes no sense. All of them have a child or two. They may as well turn the show into , a race to nine months.I agree with the girls on Cristy. She had no reason to tell Briana family what was going on or keep butting in this mess, since Bri wants to stay with the slime. Let her swim or sink on her own.

LWOA was good with Miss Juicy getting that restraining order on Minnie's mother, because she had no business going after her because of her height alone. That was to me bullying. Let Minnie take care of her own problems when she gets hooked up in all her lies. Even Money can't trust her anymore. These women from both shows are desperate, and have low self esteem, all except Elena. Jasmine told her hubby to be a stay at home father while she works, then talking about the health issues of having a baby.UGH.

Comment

You got that right… that’s one of the issues I have withwanna-be parents. Why would youKNOWINGLY put challenges on a child?? You are so selfish that you want what you want, not thinking of how thechild will struggle, suffer, or even perhaps be bullied. What's that line??? If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby...and don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby!!
        One of the first things we should think of BEFORE havingchild is faith and finances, but many people stop right there. What about their HEALTH?? If I had a bad heart or diabetes that ran inmy family… my doctor told me that the chances were more than high, but likelythat I would pass this onto a child… Does hearing a little one call me “mommy”outweigh that?? I think not. and some people believe that just because they have the means to hire the BEST doctors, this does not discount physical suffering.
        and I'm glad Juicy put that restraining order into action before this things got out of hand. I'm sure Juicy could have called upon some of her average-heighted friends to handle Minnie's mom, but she took the mature route. Good for her.

Comment

I think it's because if average height people can, why can't I?

I didn't see last week's LW:ATL, but I am aware of the plate of chicken being thrown. Ms.Juicy did indeed take the mature route. Minnie shouldn't have been lying since season one. And she and her mom ought to be ashamed. Minne's a grown woman, she don't need her mama fighting her battles. Again, she shouldn't have lied. Basically, that's what she gets!

Comment

Little women of LA.
            Won't even touch Matt and Bri.
            But Terra is a fruitcake and manipulative. I understood what little boss was saying about Bri having a small child vs a average size reguarding the Matt factor, but Terra had to make it all about her. She is a mess. Her crocodile tears means nada. Because she was acting like a child when little boss told her that, she decides to attack her best friend label on her cloths.
            Little Boss may have bitten off more than she can chew when moving baby daddy in, because he seems to fly off the handle for anything. I know he can't have a job yet, maybe disability. Little boss needs to send him back to Texas,

Sad on LWOA where the girl who is left cheek baby died in the hospital. His name was JJ and from the beginning the baby daddy did not want the child, but these women are so desperate to have a man, she got pregnant anyway. Sad for her and hope J RIP.
            The other right cheek is crazy too, because she just let that homeless baby daddy of hers move back in with his other kid. UGH. big mistake.
            Then we get to Juicy and Money, whom I love. I loved their day at the beach and bike feast as well as the strip joint. Money really turned it up.Her boyfriend proposed to her and the next day, she found out Minnie helped him pick out her right and she threw the breakfast he made her in his face. Juicy works at Ricky Smiley radio station and was fun to watch. The tiny twin who was with them is a touch cookie too. She cursed new girl out when she was asking her how will the boyfriend feel about them at the strip club.I also think the judge should have done more to Minnie mom case because of the height difference alone. I wonder what happened to Minnie daddy after the DNA.I love these shows.
            Last edited by Brandy1960; August 11, 2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandy1960 View Post
              Little women of LA.
              Won't even touch Matt and Bri.
              But Terra is a fruitcake and manipulative. I understood what little boss was saying about Bri having a small child vs a average size reguarding the Matt factor, but Terra had to make it all about her. She is a mess. Her crocodile tears means nada. Because she was acting like a child when little boss told her that, she decides to attack her best friend label on her cloths.
              Little Boss may have bitten off more than she can chew when moving baby daddy in, because he seems to fly off the handle for anything. I know he can't have a job yet, maybe disability. Little boss needs to send him back to Texas,

Sad on LWOA where the girl who is left cheek baby died in the hospital. His name was JJ and from the beginning the baby daddy did not want the child, but these women are so desperate to have a man, she got pregnant anyway. Sad for her and hope J RIP.
              The other right cheek is crazy too, because she just let that homeless baby daddy of hers move back in with his other kid. UGH. big mistake.
              Then we get to Juicy and Money, whom I love. I loved their day at the beach and bike feast as well as the strip joint. Money really turned it up.Her boyfriend proposed to her and the next day, she found out Minnie helped him pick out her right and she threw the breakfast he made her in his face. Juicy works at Ricky Smiley radio station and was fun to watch. The tiny twin who was with them is a touch cookie too. She cursed new girl out when she was asking her how will the boyfriend feel about them at the strip club.I also think the judge should have done more to Minnie mom case because of the height difference alone. I wonder what happened to Minnie daddy after the DNA.I love these shows.
              I'm going with pregnancy hormones on Terra's part. I did notice she left out "If Briana was gonna have an average sized child, he'd take advantage of her like Matt is." Terra's a trouble maker. Christy's a drama queen.(And I love Christy.)

Kerwin's got issues. Red flags fly with him. He comes off as controlling.

On Little Women:Atlanta: I loved seeing the ladies turn out at Myrtle beach. Especially Money.

Morlin needed to keep Minnie out of the ring choosing. He knows Minne's name's mud, as far as Money's concerned.

Comment

Terra knows what it's like to be left out in the cold, like Christy, but will she learn from this? No.

Angelique thinks her mom's settling with her dad. I don't blame her.

How is it Christy's fault that Briana got served? I don't think she did anything.The three [email protected]$$es. Briana, Matt, and Terra, are trying to make her a scapegoat.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandy1960 View Post

I understood what little boss was saying about Bri having a small child vs a average size reguarding the Matt factor, but Terra had to make it all about her.

Sad on LWOA where the girl who is left cheek baby died in the hospital.
                  I didn't know the baby died!! That is SOOO sad. I pray God's will for her and her family. It is super sad that the dad didn't want the baby, but ladies, pay attention. I hope she takes her time getting pregnant again, if that's the plan. Also, take this opportunity to break away from the unsupportive dude. They blessing in it is that the baby doesn't have to grow up feeling despised, rejected, or neglected. Soooooo sad.

and Yes, I understood what Lil Boss was saying about Brianna having a little little baby. Boys are supposed to pattern after their fathers and Matt is no role model. This is true with ALL children. When they witness their parent being abused, it affects them. When that little boy grows up to learn what type of treatment his father doled out to his mother, no telling what behavioral stuff will be on deck. Once that little girl finds out, that's going to be another story as well. Parents just don't get it!

Originally posted by VixensVamp View Post

Kerwin's got issues. Red flags fly with him. He comes off as controlling.

On Little Women:Atlanta: I loved seeing the ladies turn out at Myrtle beach. Especially Money.
                  Kerwin does have issues, but I understand his position. He (supposedly) dumped who he was with, quit his job, and uprooted his life to be with Tanya. But Tanya made little adjustments in her own life to make it more "theirs". It doesn't start and stop with making room in the closet...

I LOVED watching the Atlanta ladies in Myrtle Beach. I thought that stripper was going to break Money's neck!

Originally posted by VixensVamp View Post

Angelique thinks her mom's settling with her dad. I don't blame her.

How is it Christy's fault that Briana got served? I don't think she did anything.The three [email protected]$$es. Briana, Matt, and Terra, are trying to make her a scapegoat.
                  If Tanya has raised Angelique the way I BELIEVE she's raised her, I commend her daughter for recognizing that there is something afoot.

and as for as LA goes, you know when you have a common enemy, that brings people together. Terra, I understand her issue with Christy (and I like Christy, too). But, it's amazing how quickly Brianna can cut Christy out of her life, but make excuses for that piece of man she has. It happens ALL THE TIME. Victim is victimized, but blames everyone but the true predator.

Comment

Minnie and her sister are SO CUTE!! and they look so much alike. I hope they can grow and cultivate a good connection because a sister's love is crazy nice when it's on fantastic. Perhaps seeing them together will change her father's mind. I look forward to seeing this come together and I hope we see a lot more with her sister in the picture. They seemed to have bonded so quickly and I LOVE it.

I LOVED seeing them all at church. That was a good segment with Juicy taking us to her church. Juicy is living life, man... I like that!

But, the REAL DEAL HOLYFIED was those new twins. When I first saw them at the pool hall, I was clutching my pearls. Later, Minnie said they looked like grimlins and I almost fell off my seat laughing. When they put Money on blast, I knew it would not end well for them. Money and the twirking twins.... you had better bring more than just your mouth when you're dealing with them and those two new twins had to be initiated into the KNOW.I can't wait until next week!!

What was funny about the boat scene was watching that one lady's boyfriend (the one that doesn't want to commit, but has moved himself and his other kid into her house). I was having a good laugh seeing the look of welcomed familiar amusement on his face when those two little twins went after Money.... They were like, "git that bitch!" as they were shuffling across the bottom of the TV screen. I was already rolling when that one twin pitched that glass with a lefty-quickness and almost took out the camera! Ol' girl could pitch for the Yankees. Then, they were all, "Get the *blank* off MY boat!" and I guess Money felt like I did because she commenced to kicking THEM off that "chartered" boat as she baptized them with beverages. Talking about Money was stealing, while they were hooongry. Man, I can't wait for next week to get here!!!!

Comment

Despite her lying, I like Minnie. I liked that she and her sister are bonding.

Her date was kinda cute. That hair, though! Not a complaint. My hair is like that a couple days after washing.

Those new twins...hoo! They are something else!

The Christy smearing campaign is still going strong. And when she finds out, all heck will break loose. At least Tonya and Elena are buying it.

Truth, Terra will be on Dancing with the Stars.

Rumor. there will be a Little Women: Texas.

Comment

I liked how Tera Jolie opened up doors for other LP shows. I will watch her on dancing with stars too. I am just so sick of these baby stories, I am very happy for Preston and Elena because they seem to love each other and this is their first time. I am glad Tera and Britney babies are healthy too and happy for jasmine and her hubby too because they also seems to love each other, but with so many health issues, they all should stop at one or two in Elena case. The baby stories turn me off because although I love the babies, I want to see more of their life and struggling to have a baby, knowing health problems comes with it is just selfish to me. To each his own. I do want to see them do a spin off when the last show airs of Preston and Elena. I just love them and since they gave the ride and die nonsense to Bri and Matt, I think it is only fair to give Elena and Preston their time .

Love the LWOA. My son who lives there says he met pastor Troy and Miss Juicy because he helped him with a music video and my other son helped him also. I love Money too and like the twins and left checks. I love them all, but love Juicy ,Money and I think left check. I am sure we will learn of the baby death in the upcoming shows. The baby daddy (who walked out on her when she told him she was pregnant) is holding JJ and he is adorable, but sad to see this. The new twins was so wrong to start something with combative Money because she don't play.

Comment

I've stopped watching DWTS, I think after season 2. I watch WWE. So I won't watch DWTS.

Holy sh**!! This week's episode was brutal. Terra needed to not question Christy's sobriety. She needed to keep her son out of it, too. Christy needs friends that have her back.

LW:Atlanta: That food fight at that child's birthday party was uncalled for.

Comment

I loved the LW shows this week, even if it was confusing. These women are some of the most two faced everl On LWLA, when dis T&T make up? It was like Terra said nothing bad about little boss sportwear logo. I think Cristy is trying to win her friendship back with Bri, but is jealous and feel left out because of Matt(whom she hates, but need to let go) The girls, who is always treating her as an outsider, weather she is wrong or not.
                            She really made a wrong move bringing plastic there to the shoot. That was a major mistake. I think she is desperate. Hope she is not lying about her father dying of cancer. If this is the case, she will be the new Minnie from LWOA.Little boss was about to knock plastic down to size if she had not left.I just wish Cristie would leave them all along , because they will turn on you in a heartbeat.Joe mind is always in the gutter, when he and Terra was in the pool and he making remarks about getting off her bottom or some crap. I also think Terra is trying to turn as many off from Cristy as possible, because she is still upset about the restraining order. I love Preston and Elena and how he always tries to maker her happy. He really spoils her.Beautiful couple with their twins. I pray no one else gets pregnant this season because I am on empty of babies. We get it, you have major problems, but it is time for this to end. Last, but not least, it was good to see Jason there. I wonder if LWONY coming back or was it cancelled? I am already more into LWOA more. Speaking of them.

Juicy is one to keep the party going. She knows how to have fun. My son met her and Smiley in Georgia and my other son did muisic for Paster Troy in his studio when he was in Alanta. But when I heard Andrea saying her man left her again as the baby is still in the hospital, I was agreeing with what twin Amanda was warning her about. That man has someone else and these women are so desperate, it is sad.If I were those twins, especially her, I would move back with my mom and son and make her pay child support. And I love Money, but she needs anger management. I don't see how Morlin take it.OMG, Did Minnie lie about the baby, or was the witch telling her hearsay put together by a culprit in the mix? The other twins needs to crawl back where they came from, because they are nothing but loud, crazy, and combative. This show always keeps me intertained.

Comment

I wonder when the episode will show when left cheek loose her child, or if they even show that on the show. I would hope they just let us hear about it, but at the same time, they did show pictures on line of the deceased child in the father's arms. Pretty baby JJ. RIP.

On to LWLA, I see these women are as two faced as they come. I mean, Terra has to be center of attention. I see how are all on one side of whomever Terra is mad about. Just look at how they all turned on little boss and all over Jasmine.There is Elena even jumping in. last week they were all about to jump Christy,including the nasty Matt. Tonya needs to realize Terra is not her true friend like she is the her.

On to the little women of Atlanta. I loved the entire show .I love myself some Juicy and Minnie. I felt so sorry for Minnie when Amanda put her out just because her boyfriend decided to move back into her after leaving her while she was in labor. I love Money too, but she needs to see how hurt Minnie is to see her taking Juicy side and being in her wedding.When the show first came on, they were friends. Now Money is all about Juicy.

Comment

^Juicy is absolutely a breath of fresh air to the reality shows. She is one of the only ones that actually have a life and allows us a peek. We've seen her at home, in her car, going to the club, going to church, seeing her in counseling with her pastor, in meetings with her employer ( I LOVE Rickey Smiley!!), we've seen her when she's strong, we've seen her vulnerable..... I could go on and on. She is single-handedly outdoing practically any other women, including the housewives of any city. There's more to life that eating, getting drunk, and arguing all the time. You go, Juicy Baby!

and thank you again, Brandy, for letting me know about the passing of little JJ. Even after learning, I avoided reading about it for my own personal reasons, but I recently felt compelled to look it up. I had no idea the little dude was blind, deaf, and born with blood flooding his brain amongst other things. So much suffering for a baby. I definitely pray for his parents and family. I pray Emily can be at peace knowing that she had to do what she felt was best all around for her family considering his condition. He was so cute and those chubby cheeks are enough to make you forget he was actually in trouble.

and I'm not mad at Christy for bring Plastic to venue. I can't stand when Bri wants to snap like a dragon and cut off those that REALLY care about her, whilst ignoring her husband's freaky proclivities. I know it's none of our business, but let's not attempt to act like there's not a butt-wipe pink elephant in the room. It's on Bri's husband that Plastic was at the venue, not Christy. Any confusion that results from him playing Bri for a fool and Bri finding a sick pleasure in playing the fool, is all on them. Don't like it? Get off the show. Until then, get this work.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X