Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, how awesome is Kevin Frazier? He told it like it was.

Now, Briana has low self-esteem. I'm not condoning her crap marriage, I'm just saying what's on my screen.
    I want Leif to get custody of their daughter.

On to NY: Terra being there was a plot. (I think that's the word I want.) Jason knew she and Lila don't like each other.

Dawn had me laughing when she thought her brother would take her side instead of his wife's. And she had no business talking about someone else's sleepwear when her own looks like regular clothing.

Jazmin did make a mistake asking if she could move in with Dawn.

Comment

Yes, i too think the Terrra being on Little Women NY was a plat. They were just trying to show more drama. At the sit down, i was so sick of Terra calling Christy, crusty & fat. It obvious Terra, doesn't think she herself is fat.

Comment

Originally posted by jcwalk View Post
        well hello there, i didn't know you watched this show (Little Women LA). Yes Matt is scum... I have to believe to a degree Briana wanting to do a show with Matt, makes Briana look somewhat like an opportunist too. i'm just saying, why would she want to air her marriage dirtty drama on tv with Matt.
        +

Hey, jc!! You know I can't escape the drama... and this Briana/Matt meshugas is way up there on the drama scale. You've hit it right on the head with Briana being a welcome mat for this junk. I would have gone SOOO underground if this were me, and here she is wearing that L on her chest with pride.

Terra always blaming Lila for the Lila/Joe hook up (before Joe married Terra), Joe isn't all that & he is just as much to blame.
        See, jc, THIS is the kind of logic we need in our lives. Joe WAS Matt on season one. No, not to the letter, but he mistreated Terra. She was miserable and playing the fool until she got pregnant. Joe was even pushing up on Elena... talking about how their PSEUDO kids would be so cute. and him calling Lila while he was "on break" from Terra... Man, I HATE that term "on break". It gives these jokers a pass... especially when they have "on break babies".

Originally posted by Brandy1960 View Post
        I know I would not trust my kids to be around with a man like Matt. I think she is also doing this show to make him famous like he wants. She has been closed off from her family and friends. She had no business getting married and pregnant with this man she met online in just a few months.She was lonely and he saw an opportunity to go after someone weak as her and he got her.

Dummy, not to mention he spoke bad about her to these women and was planning to meet one of them.Tonya is right. he don't love Bri and don't have a job. She has to take care of him and her children.I rather they not be on the next season because I don't know how much I can take of this, especially when children is living in the same house as a sex addict.Briana needs help.
        You guys are kicking SO MUCH knowledge!! This type of behavior as an example to your own DAUGHTER is going to backfire big time. Even little mama (her daughter) was talking about liking some bad-boy kid at school. and Briana thought it was cute because it was like MATT. ewww!!

Originally posted by VixensVamp View Post
        Now, Briana has low self-esteem. I'm not condoning her crap marriage, I'm just saying what's on my screen.
        I want Leif to get custody of their daughter.

On to NY: Terra being there was a plot. (I think that's the word I want.) Jason knew she and Lila don't like each other.

preach.

Christy, crusty & fat. It obvious Terra, doesn't think she herself is fat.
        Um... Iain'tgonlie. I laughed at the "crusty" comment. But, to defend myself, I actually think Christy is the prettiest of them all. My husband checked me with his eyes when I first said that, but that's how I feel, although I laughed at her being called crusty. and of the husbands, if I had to marry one, I'd marry Todd. not Preston. I believe there was something more to whatever Elena and Preston were going through, so I don't fully trust him. Todd and I would just work out with the madness, and I would get him TOGETHER.

and fat is fat. Some people's fat goes to their waistline, some other's fat will go to their backs, some will go to their butts. Fat is fat. Joe's pick is the butt sisters. We see clearly where their fat chooses to go.

Comment

I remember Joe being obsessed about Elena. That was the one and only time I ever felt sorry for Terra. I see she clearly forgot how he had treated her. Someone ought to remind her her husband isn't so innocent.

Comment

I was reading online what people thought who did watch the ride and die nonsense, and the FB was nothing but negative. It got so bad, Briana got on her page and blasted people for being so mean to her hubby as well as already taken him back and let this man take her daughter to a dance when the real dad was not even told.I am glad I watched neither 1 or 2 and the responses are nothing positive. Someone mentioned Briana needs LWONY Dawn needs to be involved with this since she is an advocate for LP. She will be all over this. She is already self righteous, but in this case she is needed asap.

Little women NY has been good. Jason finally have love and Dawn is independent and love Lila and Jazz. Have to get use to the new cast members. Miss my LWLA so much. I just want to see how Elena and Preston is doing through their experience with the twins they are having. I wonder if they had any help with meds to get pregnant, because they seemed fine not having kids in my opinion.

Back to LWNY, I want to see how Dawn is going to react to the new girls smoking pot while one is pregnant.I also like that Jasmin, Lila and Jason are all roomies, and love Dawn's independence.

Comment

I managed not to watch that mess, just turned to it when it was close to 10:00. I did read the recap. Why would you not tell your ex about the Daddy/Daughter dance, especially since he's her bio dad? And, she didn't even bother to tell him she's looking for a new house. He only found out after the fact. I still think he should get custody.

LWNY, I'm tired of Dawn. She doesn't know the meaning of "good times." How does she get upset because Lila didn't side with her when she was being ribbed good naturedly?

Comment

... Well, here it goes.....*sigh*.... I put on a Jabbawockeez mask and a Harpo Marx wig, waited until the weeee hours of the night/morning, got in the closet on a portable, and actually watched the ride or die ship wreck. I’m NOT proud, but I will gladly take any butt kicking anyone is willing to dole out to me for my lack of judgement. I guess it was easy being that it was just two episodes, but those producers know what they’re doing. Two rips is too much for these two turkeys.

Both of these two deserve one another. Deep down, she still thinks that relationship/marriage/pregnancy is cute when it never was. And her disrespecting her daughter’s father like that was too low.

NY stuff: Were they smoking reefer?? The two new faces are bringing drama to the fold! That’s probably why that baby has spare digits on both her hands. Those two and Dawn should be roommates like Jazz and them. Because Dawn is one unhappy camper LITERALLY and she should give the pregnant one the business every day non stop. I can understand having a particular standard, but who asked you??? She volunteers her shade left and right and pretty soon she is going to get a left and a right.

I think the most disappointing event of the night was witnessing Dawn walk away from all that good food!!! Moms was going OFF in that kitchen. I would have taken a care package home or SOMETHING! Dawn needs prayer, y’all. It's that serious.

Comment

He'sAliveToday, if I had a horn, I'd honk it at you.

I've heard them say "cigarettes", and the extra digits came from PJ, (the daddy) and I think it was said his father had that, too.

How do you diss s'mores? Seriously?

Comment

It's that serious, ya'll: http://www.realitytea.com/2016/05/26...cson-lifetime/

Comment

The Season Finale of Little Women NY has aired.
                      PJ's still a moocher,ya'll!

Katie's a terrible daughter, going off on her mother.

Baby Kinsley's been born!

Dawn's still a biatch! She even has a boyfriend, and he's a little person. I feel sorry for him.

Comment

I wonder if Briana will be back in July when the show comes back. I would love to see a spin off of Preston and Elena, because this ride and die nonsense of MATT the abuser with the reunion show was a mess. Glad I missed both shows, but saw enough postings on it to be glad I missed the trainwreck. I think both babies are to be born in June. Can't wait for the twins. At least it seems Preston loves his bride.If anything it looks like he gives Elena too much of what she wants.I just do not want to see Matt in anything. If Brian comes, back, I hope it is alone and no spin off shows please.

Comment

Both LW:LA and Atlanta return tomorrow (July/13). I keep forgetting to come in this thread and tell ya'll.

Comment

Can't wait to watch them. I love both shows,but did they end lWNY sooner than expected or not? Don't seem like they had but three or four shows.. Maybe I am missing something.

Comment

UGH. Briana bought a house for her cheating hubby to cheat on her more with. I just am so sick of her. Hate they have them back this season. Elena is about to burst, but heard they both had their babies. Elena has to give up the red mecedes. Preston sure spoil her.I love them together.Little Boss is moving too fast. She is sure not going to want baby daddy after a few months,while working with her ex lover. She needs to let that man alone. Tera and Cristy wont be friends anytime soon.Loved the woman from Alanta too.

Comment

I can’t remember that lady’s name (the “queen” of Atlanta),but she sure has me laughing!! And I don’t feel sorry for Minnie because she shouldn’t be lying so much!! Once you tell ONE lie, it’s hard to believe any of your wolf cries after that. On some level, I respect Pastor Troy for not putting her on blast a long time agobecause she’s involved him in these incidences. I know he’s probably just allowing it to happen because it’s getting his name out there, but so could him putting her in her place.

Briana needs prayer. Only a life in Christ will change her and self-esteem issues. That really goes for anyone, but we’re talking about these ladies. She’salready made it loud and clear that because she married and with a baby, she will play the fool. Her husband has heard her and he will go forward accordingly.

CHRISTY’S DAUGHTER!! She actually said “F you” to her mother, y’all!! The whole scene seemed so contrived, but even as a set up, she went too far with that.
                                Unless Christy give Terra a FULL apology (admitting that she exaggerated her injury), Terra won’t mess with her anymore.

And (in my best Samuel L. Jackson voice): I’ve had it with these SOANDSO babies on this SUCHANDSUCH show!! This CAN’T be all they do in their lives…. Find and get with lackluster dudes and RUSH to get pregnant. Or get married and have sympathy babies because they feel inadequate as women/wives.

Why can’t we see these women go to work?? What does Little Boss do for a living, because she seems to live pretty well, but that business she started with her ex is BRAND NEW and that studio looked empty. But, I’ve said it before, I LOVE her house. It’s always so neat and clean looking!

Joe lost weight just like that/”snap”! Too bad Todd wasn’t in there with him… I like Todd, but I am concerned for his weight.

Last edited by He'sAliveToday; July 22, 2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X