Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little women of LA and Little women of Alanta

I have always loved Little woman of L.A and now that they have little women of Atlanta, I love them both. I liked the little women of NY too, but Atlanta is off the chain. I love these little women and intrigued by them at the same time. I could be friends with any of them. Anyone else watch this show besides me?

Hey, Brandy! I must have missed this thread..... NOW, we're down to Little reunion shows. I enjoy all these Little shows myself. My favorite is The Little Couple! MAN, I love them and their children. But, YES, I think they are all interesting. Terra and her family are starting next week and I'm sure NY is not far behind.

My issue with a lot of these women is the settling. They make excuses for their "loves" and I HATE it. It's not just with these shows though, it's with ANY and all shows that depict a weakness in women. That "I'd rather have a piece of man over no man at all" mentality must die. Or pushing to have a child even when there is no real or strong relationship between the couple... this is the worst.

Idealistically, TWO willing parents should be there for a child. There are too many singled fathers and singled mothers out here that proves that we need to work harder for ourselves. Once the suggestion of a child comes into question, we have to work EXTRA hard to make sure the circumstances are suitable for THEM, not for ourselves.

Comment

Terra's Little Family is tonight. Little Women NY is in May, I think.

Comment

OOPS! I must check my local listings..... Thanks for the heads up Vixen!

Comment

Yes. I love my little people.I love the Roloffs and the ones where the lady is a doctor .I absolutely love all the little women, rather L.A ,N.Y or Atlanta.These girls are my delight.I also agree about them settling for men. I love my girl Tonya and Tera and love love Elana and Preston, but miss Tracy.I do think Bri is settling for the abuser Matt.Her ex hubby was hot.I think those who choose average size men do it for support and because they need them for many things that is impossible for them.I just love their spunk.Seems like every season someone is pregnant or getting married, except Tonya.I think they do need to stay out of Briana business and let her make her own mistakes.

Comment

Watching the girls last night got on my last nerve.How dare they try and dictate Briana's life.Cristi is so two faced, her forehead should have two cased on her head.Or maybe she is just tired of all the fighting and want to make peace because she she Jasmine has filled her void in Briana heart as friends and she is trying to win points.Terra and Tonya needs to back off especially Terra, who needs to take a chill pill.She has to have things her way or the highway.I don't trust Matt either, but this is the man Bri choose and they need to deal or go home.I can feel them on her getting knocked up by him.I think it is a big mistake on Bri part.I think the online meeting was rushed and she is just being in love for the sake of being in love.Bri has the same personality as Jasmine.They see everything as peaches.Bri didn't want to feel left out, so she got married and a kid on the way, just as Elena just told her news.

Noone except Jasmine and Elena is really excepting of this man.I agree who says these women settle.I guess with their minority little community, they have to grab whomever she them attention and bend over backwards to keep him, no matter how he treats them or his past.Being little have its challenges, but to show the world you are as good as they are, then make a statement that lets us know you will not settle for any man to do.Tonya is sort of pathetic too, but at least she knows when it is time to cut the string.I think they are lonely as any average size person and the pickings are slim for them, or so they think.I think the majority of the ones with average men feels safe because of their size, but I wont trust anyone of the men except Preston, who treats Elena like a princess and gives her everything she wants.

I think Elena got pregnant because of the baby party Jasime threw for the mommies, because they argued over it and before we know it, she is pregnant.Cristie is another spoil one who finally got her man and rushed the wedding at that, to get to the alter before ex Tracy and Eric, and now can't seem to have a baby after trying everything.The jealousy between these girls is off the charts.These girls needs some self esteem issues solved, but I still love watching them.Terra jealous because Cristi is in with Bri, don't want to go to the wedding, but will go to get her place back in Bri life if it meant kicking Cristi out.They all need Jesus like Tracy had.

Comment

wow.... just wow. We all could see through this Matt, but I didn't think volcano would erupt THIS soon. Briana is totally playing the fool now, isn't she?? The girls kind of covered those bases by offering her support --sometimes we want our loved ones to dip out of a situation, but don't offer them an option. Well, they offered her an option. They can offer her everything but the woowoo, and she should want Matt's woowoo after all he's pulling. That woowoo is shot.

Joe had me laughing talking about feeling threatened with Briana living in his house. 'I don't wanna get choked, better her than me!' or something like that.

I'm sure the show is paying Briana, so she can't be too dependent on Matt for finances.... This girl is stuck on stupid. To be publicly humiliated should put a stop to some of this stuff, but I see that not even that will make her see the light. Now, she's bringing a little one into this mess....

Comment

Originally posted by He'sAliveToday View Post
                wow.... just wow. We all could see through this Matt, but I didn't think volcano would erupt THIS soon. Briana is totally playing the fool now, isn't she?? The girls kind of covered those bases by offering her support --sometimes we want our loved ones to dip out of a situation, but don't offer them an option. Well, they offered her an option. They can offer her everything but the woowoo, and she should want Matt's woowoo after all he's pulling. That woowoo is shot.

Joe had me laughing talking about feeling threatened with Briana living in his house. 'I don't wanna get choked, better her than me!' or something like that.

I'm sure the show is paying Briana, so she can't be too dependent on Matt for finances.... This girl is stuck on stupid. To be publicly humiliated should put a stop to some of this stuff, but I see that not even that will make her see the light. Now, she's bringing a little one into this mess....

I don't even know what to say about Briana. She is stuck on stupid. I think she is in love with being in love like lala land. Teara is mouthy and sometimes wrong a lot, but she and Tonya is right about Matt. She met the man on line for crying out loud. I think Matt is scum, but she as well as all of them except ex Tracy and Elana has their men who loves them.I am sick of all the babies and weddings though. I love Preston and Elana and glad they are having twins.I love Tonya(little boss) and even Jasmine at times.Her hubby seems to love her too.Back to Teara, 'She is trapping Joe is another baby.

She clams the other girls wants babies and she is the main one trying. She is an attention seeker just like Cristie. She married Todd on the spot too and can't give him kids and always whine.They throw the other under the bus and than they are acting innocent.Teara being worst because she always starting crap with them all.Even Tonya getting her baby daddy back is a mistake.I love the two shows.The NY ones are up next, with another pregnancy.ugh.

Comment

Did you guys see that new show for Briana and Matt?? This is one I won't watch. Amongst other things, He's an opportunist and she's a doormat. No thank you.

Comment

No I will not waist my time watching an average serial fetish man with an abusive pass abuse Bri.It is not worth doing a show for them. This should be Preston and Elana with their twins or Crysti and Todd, Love Tonya, but hersef and her baby daddy wont do it for me either.These producers much be smoking the legal drugs to want to think millions want to see this.Not interested in seeing easy little woman get manipulated by the abuser.Preston and Elana please.

Comment

Okay.... Now, NY is back with their bottled drama. And speaking of bottled, Tara's bottle throw at the jammy-jam was uncalled for. She should have just left when she was asked to. I don't like that lady, but I understand her wanting to be comfortable in her own house. She and her roommate need to have a meeting... (As you can tell, because it's so early in the season, I haven't gotten refreshed on their names.) Joe certainly has a type.... the Butt Sisters are STILL tripping on him, well at least Tara is.

and homegirl asking her sister-in-law to let her stay was barking up the wrong tree for reals. Why would she want to stay with that over-opinionated lady. No wonder she and her man broke up. She didn't mince any words either when turning her down. She was right though. Why WOULD she want to stay in HER house???She'd better take herself to Florida with her husband....trying to protect a non-existent career.

Comment

Okay.... Now, NY is back with their bottled drama. And speaking of bottled, Tara's bottle throw at the jammy-jam was uncalled for. She should have just left when she was asked to. I don't like that lady, but I understand her wanting to be comfortable in her own house. She and her roommate need to have a meeting... (As you can tell, because it's so early in the season, I haven't gotten refreshed on their names.) Joe certainly has a type.... the Butt Sisters are STILL tripping on him, well at least Tara is.

and homegirl asking her sister-in-law to let her stay was barking up the wrong tree for reals. Why would she want to stay with that over-opinionated lady. No wonder she and her man broke up. She didn't mince any words either when turning her down. She was right though. Why WOULD she want to stay in HER house???She'd better take herself to Florida with her husband....trying to protect a non-existent career.

I don't remember all the names either but, just know she is the lawyer or something. They do have two new cast members. Jason is the gay LP.I agree about Tera should have left the house. This is the same girl( Lila) who Tera went crazy over her sleeping with Elvis(Joe). I think the sister in law is beautiful. Her asking bossy sister n law was ridiculous.. Judging the wrestler was a bit much too. Her brother is sick of her nonsense. I like them all through.

Comment

Did you guys see that new show for Briana and Matt?? This is one I won't watch. Amongst other things, He's an opportunist and she's a doormat. No thank you.
                          well hello there, i didn't know you watched this show (Little Women LA). Yes Matt is scum, i'm trying to understand why Briana even wants to do a show with Matt. Matt is definitely in this for the money & notoriety (as bad as it may show him). I have to believe to a degree Briana wanting to do a show with Matt, makes Briana look somewhat like an opportunist too. i'm just saying, why would she want to air her marriage dirtty drama on tv with Matt. not sure i can watch them either.

Comment

And then there is Terra Terra is such a bully, she had to know Lila would not be welcoming her into her home. Terra always blaming Lila for the Lila/Joe hook up (before Joe married Terra), Joe isn't all that & he is just as much to blame. Terra get over it & stop throwing things for gawd sake.

Comment

Tera really is a bully.She whines when she don't get her way.I am about to believe Briana may be an opportunist.Who in their right mind would want to keep looking like a fool. I would not be surprised her ex hubby try for custody of her daughter. I know I would not trust my kids to be around with a man like Matt. I think she is also doing this show to make him famous like he wants. She puts the S in stupid and I just can't feel sorry for her. She has been closed off from her family and friends. She had no business getting married and pregnant with this man she met online in just a few months.She was lonely and he saw an opportunity to go after someone weak as her and he got her.It makes me so sick and I have to agree with Little Boss and the others how stupid she is. I wish the special was for Preston and Elena because I am in love with them.

Tera can't talk too much either because Joe use to treat her like crap too.I do like Lila though because she is the life of the party.I am just exhausted with Matt and Briana.I hope the ratings is a flop for their special because this sets a poor example for women who will do anything to please a man. This man is not going to change .I don't care how man therapies he sees. This man was doing this while she was having a fun weekend with the friends in Mexico and even with the Little stipper, she told him she don't want strippers at her bachelorette party because she was married. Dummy, not to mention he spoke bad about her to these women and was planning to meet one of them.Tonya is right. he don't love Bri and don't have a job. She has to take care of him and her children.I rather they not be on the next season because I don't know how much I can take of this, especially when children is living in the same house as a sex addict.Briana needs help.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X