Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    I kinda wished that when Severide told him he loved him, he would have said it back.

• december rose
    replied
    Last night's episode was clearly a goodbye to the actor, Although even in interviews they are trying to sell the idea that the relationship with Sylvie Brett will continue and be long distance, '
    Likely he may pop in for big events like Severide's wedding, but I think he is out and the show is trying to not get the fans too upset.

I did notice a few looks between actors/characters that looked unscripted/. At the church fire scene, I saw Casey look at Boden just before he went in and give him a big smile, That seemed out of place for the scene but maybe was just a look between the actors caught on tape and left in. Also, talking to Severide at that scene, there were some big smiles and a line like- Let's do this, one more time. I read in one of the interviews, that these fire scenes were the last scenes shot by JS, So I think some of the looks expressed personal feelings

Leave a comment:

• Penelope P
    replied
    I'm afraid last night's episode was Jesse Spencer's good-bye. Herrman got himself into a bit of trouble but was saved by no other than Cindy . Loved seeing Chief Boden.

Leave a comment:

• december rose
    replied
    Yes, there are several interviews posted just after the show aired confirming that Jesse Spencer is leaving the show.

Leave a comment:

• Jupiter Jane
    replied
    I have not watched last night's episode yet, but just saw an article with the heading that they lose one of the original cast members - so it would seem Casey is leaving. Sad about this as he's been one of my favourite lead characters - although I love most of them. Can't imagine the show without him.

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    No, Casey can't leave, Not after they just put him with Sylvie!

I love the Ritter and Gallo friendship.

Mouch is just a big ole softie.

Leave a comment:

• chandon1
    replied
    Yeah, december rose U are RIGHT on one hand they said the kids were gonna be split up & then when Casey brought up the idea that he would be happy 2 once again step in 2 help the kids out....

The 2 women brought up several objections that the kids couldn't be moved 2 another city because they would be separated from their friends/each other/their community/& from their choice of colleges.

I'm hoping this will get resolved & he will be able 2 bring the kids 2 Chicago, though.

Of course, the kids will cramp his style with his new gf if he becomes a new foster parent!

Leave a comment:

• december rose
    replied
    Having two teenagers is going to put some strain on his new relationship. I thought it was odd he brought it up to the teacher and social worker.

Also their first reaction to Casey saying he wanted to bring them to Chicago was odd. They had just said that the two were going to shortly be split up into two different foster homes.

Did they really think that would be better than being able to stay together.?

Leave a comment:

• chandon1
    replied
    So, does ANYONE know if the actor who plays Casey is leaving the show?

Cause it sure seems like show is setting his character up 2 move 2 the city where his bestie's sons live 2 become their foster parent?

IDK, but since the gay paramedic & his bf broke up does anyone think that he will end up dating the guy who crashed his green charger?

Yes, I know that HE was the one who tried 2 gay bash the 2 men but sometimes that can be an indication that the person who does that sort of thing is gay themselves & is trying 2 work that out 4 themselves & doesn't know how.

Leave a comment:

• december rose
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. I loved how everyone noticed something was up and helped Cruz.

Looking forward to seeing where Casey's story goes,

Have to look for the original show about his friend's death and watch it.

• chandon1
    replied
    I loved how show helped Cruz with his PTSD.

It is not just the same with the Chief being in another location, though.

I have always loved that actor in whatever he is in.

Is Casey gonna be a brand new papa err. foster parent 2 his former buddies 2 sons?

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    The Griffin storyline is very sad.

His father s a billionaire.

Glad Severide stepped in to help Cruz, but he shouldn't have had to be prodded to do it.

Leave a comment:

• namers
    commented on 's reply
    Social media: the death knell for society. If anyone's "following" me, they better not be!

• Penelope P
    replied
    Loved Moch's book burning and the quick assessment of what happened
    I love Chief Boden when he stands and hooks his hands in front of him.......like a cowboy waiting for a shoot out!
    Being under water for such a long time is bound to affect Cruz. They are all watching him and hopefully get him some help.

Leave a comment:

• militarymom
    replied
    Herman is just such a good man!

I hope Cruz is ok!

Moch's book burning.
    One of those selfie things? Casey not into social media.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X