Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have not watched last night's episode yet, but just saw an article with the heading that they lose one of the original cast members - so it would seem Casey is leaving. Sad about this as he's been one of my favourite lead characters - although I love most of them. Can't imagine the show without him.

Comment

• Yes, there are several interviews posted just after the show aired confirming that Jesse Spencer is leaving the show.

Comment

• I'm afraid last night's episode was Jesse Spencer's good-bye. Herrman got himself into a bit of trouble but was saved by no other than Cindy . Loved seeing Chief Boden.

Comment

• Last night's episode was clearly a goodbye to the actor, Although even in interviews they are trying to sell the idea that the relationship with Sylvie Brett will continue and be long distance, '
          Likely he may pop in for big events like Severide's wedding, but I think he is out and the show is trying to not get the fans too upset.

I did notice a few looks between actors/characters that looked unscripted/. At the church fire scene, I saw Casey look at Boden just before he went in and give him a big smile, That seemed out of place for the scene but maybe was just a look between the actors caught on tape and left in. Also, talking to Severide at that scene, there were some big smiles and a line like- Let's do this, one more time. I read in one of the interviews, that these fire scenes were the last scenes shot by JS, So I think some of the looks expressed personal feelings

Comment

• namers
            namers commented
            Editing a comment
            I kinda wished that when Severide told him he loved him, he would have said it back.

• I started watching Chicago Fire because I had liked Jesse Spenser on House. I will miss Matt Casey.

Herman was in a pickle, but Trudy to the rescue! Hope she found the bus.

Kylie finds a way to bring Boden back home!I like Britt and Mouch working together.

Baby Brian! I still miss Otis.

Comment

• Interesting watching them having to go old school.

The BG guys.

When did that button get there?

Comment

• Always nice seeing Boden....adore him. Someone has eyes on Severide!

Comment

• It was an interesting episode to watch, Different from watching all the fires.

Enjoyed Mouch and Hermann leading the BG efforts to save the day,

Comment

• namers
                  namers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, it was very 9-1-1.

• Ooh, what is the deal with the new lieutenant?
                Gallo all starry eyed over Casey.
                I have to say,I don't miss Sella, at all.

Comment

• Still getting used to the show without Casey.

Gallo popping off at the new Lt so vehemently seems a bit out of place. Once, maybe, but he continued. Even a newish firefighter would know not to question leadership like that.

Disappointed that Sylvie's only scenes throughout the episode were about how much she missed Casey. No ambulance calls, no talk about the paramedicine program she just set up.
                  I hope this isn't her only role going forward. Seems a bit unfair to the character/actress

Comment

• Violet in the ambo. Poor girl.
                    Pelham's a good guy after all.
                    Sorry Severide, but I don't miss Stella.

Comment

• Penelope P
                      Penelope P commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like Stella, she is a match IMO for Severide, but there is another woman that has her eyes on him......LOL
                      I love Boden being in the Station 51 and glad we got to the bottom of his story. Gallo also changed his mind.

• Chicago Fire has been renewed!!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X