Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blind firefighter? '
    That was a hot proposal!
    I don't watch PD anymore, but good to see Trudy hasn't changed.
    Finally, may Gabby never be mentioned again!
    Ooh Cruz, hope that creepy guy leaves him alone now.
    Last edited by militarymom; May 21, 2021, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Blind firefighter was a terrific line.........LOL
      Kelly and Stella.......Truly was a "hot" proposal.
      Mouch honored

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      What's funny is that I am seeing Monica Raymund has been directing episodes of FBI so yeah, no more Gabby!

• Egads, the dramatic music was distracting.

Cliffhanger!

Comment

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like the Chief is planning to retire .......sure hope not.
      Yes, another cliff hanger.

• Jupiter Jane
      Jupiter Jane commented
      Editing a comment
      I am SO hoping the Chief doesn't take the new job, I love him. I think the little boy and his father who stopped to speak to him made a real impression on him, and helped to make his decision; he looked thoughtful and went right to the Fire House to call with his answer - and MY interpretation of THAT is that he will be staying.

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know; I think the little boy meant that he could do more for the Black community the higher up he goes. I don't want him to go either.

• Nooooo, ALL the squad better be ok!!

Mazie is real! Well done, Capp.

Ritter showing Violet Gallo isn't a player.

Finally, Matt and Sylvie!!
    Last edited by militarymom; May 27, 2021, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• namers
      namers commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope Matt & Slyvie go far.

• Penelope P
      Penelope P commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm probably the only one that doesn't see the chemistry between Matt and Sylvie .

• Just a reminder that this series returns tonight. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

• It is a good thing they did not hurt Cruz!!
      What a save, Casey!
      Matt and Sylvie thinking they are being discreet.
      Herman is such a good friend!!

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        I've tried to like Matt and Sylvie, really have. Just can't warm up to them

• It was funny when the two guys watched Casey & Sylvie leave the bar saying they knew a year before Casey & Sylvie knew themselves LOL.

I was on edge because I SO hope Chief Boden isn't leaving the show. You could see how he was thinking about 51 and being conflicted. There were a few times during this that I thought he would decide not to take the promotion - esp when she told him he w/b dealing with politics. Another instance was when they were at the fire, my interpretation of him was that he was thinking how good it felt to be out in the field and wouldn't want to give that up. None of it happened - but I will live in hope.

Comment

• Penelope P
        Penelope P commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope we don't lose Chief Boden, maybe a twist or something will come into play.

• namers
        namers commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought the same thing at the fire too. 🤔

• Last night's episode went by so quickly.

Lots of action.

Less on the personal stories - except Cruz. No one is sure what's wrong with him.

Comment

• Herman is just such a good man!

I hope Cruz is ok!

Moch's book burning.
        One of those selfie things? Casey not into social media.

Comment

• namers
          namers commented
          Editing a comment
          Social media: the death knell for society. If anyone's "following" me, they better not be!

• Loved Moch's book burning and the quick assessment of what happened
        I love Chief Boden when he stands and hooks his hands in front of him.......like a cowboy waiting for a shoot out!
        Being under water for such a long time is bound to affect Cruz. They are all watching him and hopefully get him some help.

Comment

• The Griffin storyline is very sad.

His father s a billionaire.

Glad Severide stepped in to help Cruz, but he shouldn't have had to be prodded to do it.

Comment

• I loved how show helped Cruz with his PTSD.

It is not just the same with the Chief being in another location, though.

I have always loved that actor in whatever he is in.

Is Casey gonna be a brand new papa err. foster parent 2 his former buddies 2 sons?

Comment

• december rose
              december rose commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. I loved how everyone noticed something was up and helped Cruz.

Looking forward to seeing where Casey's story goes,

Have to look for the original show about his friend's death and watch it.

• So, does ANYONE know if the actor who plays Casey is leaving the show?

Cause it sure seems like show is setting his character up 2 move 2 the city where his bestie's sons live 2 become their foster parent?

IDK, but since the gay paramedic & his bf broke up does anyone think that he will end up dating the guy who crashed his green charger?

Yes, I know that HE was the one who tried 2 gay bash the 2 men but sometimes that can be an indication that the person who does that sort of thing is gay themselves & is trying 2 work that out 4 themselves & doesn't know how.

Comment

• Having two teenagers is going to put some strain on his new relationship. I thought it was odd he brought it up to the teacher and social worker.

Also their first reaction to Casey saying he wanted to bring them to Chicago was odd. They had just said that the two were going to shortly be split up into two different foster homes.

Did they really think that would be better than being able to stay together.?

Comment

• Yeah, december rose U are RIGHT on one hand they said the kids were gonna be split up & then when Casey brought up the idea that he would be happy 2 once again step in 2 help the kids out....

The 2 women brought up several objections that the kids couldn't be moved 2 another city because they would be separated from their friends/each other/their community/& from their choice of colleges.

I'm hoping this will get resolved & he will be able 2 bring the kids 2 Chicago, though.

Of course, the kids will cramp his style with his new gf if he becomes a new foster parent!

Comment

• No, Casey can't leave, Not after they just put him with Sylvie!

I love the Ritter and Gallo friendship.

Mouch is just a big ole softie.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X