Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great episode last night was. The chilli cook off and the medics saving everyone on a simple ride that brought them into a dangerous journey.

Comment

I had to laugh at the "Caper" event that went horribly wrong, but a sweet ending for the fire fighter that got a permanent job.
      Matthew and Sylvie??
      Kelly doing this investigation into the beauty salon is interesting.

Comment

Season finale is next week and it also looks interesting.

Comment

It was very interesting and will comment when everyone has watched it..........Yikes!!

Comment

Chicago Fire returns on September 25th, so mark your calendars.

Comment

Just a reminder that this series returns tomorrow night. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

One word: "Otis" and their final tribute to him. Joe was inconsolable. Sylvie will return. Love Stella and Kelly together.

Comment

I'm gonna MISS him.....RIP!

Comment

Finally Cruz proposed and everyone was so happy for them (Sylvie was supposed to keep it a secret) LOL. Well the idea of a ladies lounge in the fire hall sure went south in a hurry. Kelly sure can smell when something is wrong in a fire investigation.

Comment

Just a reminder that next week is the Fall Finale.

Comment

And what a finale it is!! Well at least they found the arsonist.........Yikes.
                        Please don't tell me that Captain Wallace is falling for Stella
                        Pretty scarry of the female climber on the high rise building.

Comment

Great fall finale....can't WAIT till next year 2 see what happens.

That dude with the flares is one scary looking & evil dude!

Comment

Chicago Fire returns on January 8th, so mark your calendars!!

Comment

Just a reminder that the series returns tomorrow night!

Comment

So is the gal with the bad wig gone now? And I know it's 'for effect' but shouldn't the police have gotten to the area quicker? I thought Chicago PD was going to show up!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X