Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed it also and the final scene especially with Severide and Stella

Comment

They mix drinks on that bar! It's about time those two got it together!

Poor Otis! I'm glad no one died, but I wonder what that means for his future on the show.

Comment

Otis is back and Stella made sure. Loved the prom story, very sweet.

Comment

Next week there is a 2-hour finale!!!

Hope Chief Boden's decision to go for the Commissioner's job doesn't mean we're going to lose him.

Can't believe we are into May which means into show finales !

Comment

Casey and Gabriella ........does this mean Gabriella is leaving?
            Severide and Stella
            Boden didn't win but Grissom is as crooked as the books he's cooked.
            Poor Joe still smitten with Brett.......will he find love?
            Good season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
              Casey and Gabriella ........does this mean Gabriella is leaving?
              Severide and Stella
              Boden didn't win but Grissom is as crooked as the books he's cooked.
              Poor Joe still smitten with Brett.......will he find love?
              Good season finale.
              Good finale. The two hours fled by. I hope Dawson is not leaving, she's always been a favourite of mine - although I know a lot don't like her, or feel that there has been too much focus on her in past seasons. I've read that some contracts are up and have not yet been finalized, incl. Monica Raymund, so they had to come up with a reason why the character may be out. Just hope we will not lose her.

Poor Joe - all set to let Brett know how he feels and take the chance ... but obviously when she told him how much his friendship meant to her, and she was in such a vulnerable state, he recognized it was better to keep the valued friendship than to risk spoiling it. That's how I read it; who knows if he will eventually tell her.

On the one hand, I'm glad not to be losing Boden from the firehouse. But I hope they still pursue the crooked books of Grissom with the Mayor or whoever's attention it needs to brought to - surely they won't let this go???

Comment

I agree to your post totally Jupiter Jane. Watching Chicago Fire always makes me feel that I'm part of their family.

Comment

Season 7 of Chicago Fire begins on September 26th.

Comment

Just a reminder that Season 7 returns tomorrow. Please check your local listings for times. .

Comment

Wow, last night's episode was fantastic!! The woman with her baby using the elevator . Stella being rushed to Chicago Med and Severide making that escape out of the 24 or 25th floor with that boy..........

Comment

Thank goodness that Goresch is gone but at what cost . It will take Severide a little while to get over his Dad passing and what he did to help him get rid of Goresch.

Comment

Season Finale is this coming Wednesday, December 5th. Check your local listings for times.

Comment

I think every Chicago show has at least one subplot that I'm not enjoying right now. Fire has the whole Kelly/Stella drama, so soon after finally getting them together, Med has the Halstead crime family stuff, and PD has Antonio's sudden pain pill addiction. I still love the shows, but I hope they wind these stories up fast!

Comment

Stella and Kelly need a good head shaking IMO, but I so loved: 1)Cruz and Chloe and Cruz falling in love. 2)Chief Wallace and the dalmation and 3)Sylvie asking for a date!!

Comment

This series returns on Wednesday, January 9th. Please check your local stations for times.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X