Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was gut wrenching Jupiter Jane especially Casey's speech to Gabby and Cruz to Mouch . I don't think Mouch will survive and it's going to be hard to watch when the series returns

Comment

ITA PP - I don't think Mouch will survive either. Naive/hopeful me thought that when his friend was telling him about the sales job, he would suddenly decide not to do it - that he was a firefighter and that's where he still belonged - although I do know what it feels like to know "when its time" (not that I was a firefighter LOL). I also thought that when he said to Trudy it was time, she would try to talk him out of it, but of course she was onside and knew where he was coming from. I guess my hopeful scenario wouldn't make for good tv. I wonder if the actor who plays Mouch wanted to leave the show? Somehow I can always accept a departure better when it's the actor's choice. That being said, if this happens when the show returns, there will be some sad, gut wrenching episodes. It would be bad enough for them to lose any of the team, but there are several regulars that we see but do not play a huge role. Mouch is one of the main characters.

I must say, whoever does the special effects must be commended. OMG

Comment

I hope they don't kill off Mouch because that would be so horrible for not only the firehouse, but Trudy especially with her father being murdered on Chicago PD. Interesting that nothing really shown for Otis and Kidd or Severide and the new guy. Mostly Herrmann with Mouch and Casey who got the radio speeches. It would be hard to lose any of them, but some are likely more expendable than others.

Comment

Such a great ensemble this cast is and they always produce new and exciting episodes. New girl on the block is spelling TROUBLE for me .

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope P View Post
            Such a great ensemble this cast is and they always produce new and exciting episodes. New girl on the block is spelling TROUBLE for me .
            This week's show shows how right you are about the new girl Penelope!!! I don't like her at all.

I think it was inevitable that Casey & Severide would clash with Casey's promotion, given Severide's ego. Regardless of who is right or wrong, I will always be on Team Casey; I've never cared for Severide that much.

Poor Sylvie - I had a feeling that the good looking doc was too good to be true.

Comment

The doctor was too good to be true, sigh........maybe there is some reason; she needs someone to love and be loved.
              Sylvie needs to watch her back with her friend.........yikes!!

Comment

Because S.W.A.T. has moved into Chicago Fire's time spot, it is airing earlier on Thursday night. In Canada, it airs at 7 p.m.

Comment

Good to know but I PVR everything so it doesn't make any difference to me because I only watch once it's recorded and my settings are usually for any time slot. However, I do wonder how these decisions are made. Chicago Fire is a well-established show so why should it get pushed out of its popular time slot? JMO and just wondering.

Comment

I wish I knew the answer for you Jupiter Jane, all I know is that they have been advertising and promoting S.W.A.T. a lot. I know for me that I watch the series that I like and Chicago Fire is one of them.

Comment

Great episode tonight. True colours revealed and a cliff hanger to boot.

Comment

I knew that trick was trouble from day one! So glad it wasn't dragged out the whole season, though. Hopefully, she goes back to whatever rock she crawled out from under, and so glad Kelley didn'tget in any deeper with her.

It's really funny, you guys talking about SWAT, because in my area, they are on opposite each other, which means I'll be checking out SWAT on On Demand, because I'm not missing Chicago Fire or How to Get Away with Murder!

Comment

I had a funny feeling that she may have had to do with Stella's transfer - that is not hindsight I promise, I really did think it - except I couldn't figure out how she would have done it. IA Lanfear, very glad it wasn't dragged out too long.

I think it was gracious of Sylvie to give that little speech; by the look on Stella's face though, it looks as if she will blame Sylvie on some level. While that chick may have been Sylvie's friend, she came to Chicago on her own; she also got the job at the fire house on her own, so it would not be fair to level any blame towards Sylvie.

Comment

Chicago Fire's Winter premiere will be this Friday, January 5th. They have moved from Thursday nights to Friday because of the new show S.W.A.T. Check your local stations for times.

Comment

Well, it's back to Thursday nights it seems. This Thursday are two new 1 hour shows.

Comment

I don't watch it much now but I ended up watching the finale. Both episodes were great. I was glad for so much action. The show got so soapy and so focused on Dawson I lost interest but there was a good balance and not too much of her but what there was I liked.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X