Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Call Saul - Season Two

Finally! It's back!
    Interesting about the baseball card collecting, hummer driving, yellow high-top wearing IT guy getting over confident and now living the consequences.

Love Kim. She is supportive without being judgemental.
    Seagreen
    GL Forum, DH Forum, & International Soaps Forumsoapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please Email Me

I loved Breaking Bad - although I binge watched after it first aired. I decided not to bother with Better Call Saul - but have just decided to give it a shot. So I am starting to record Season 2; couldn't find S1 anywhere, but then checked my library and they have S1 available. There are a gazillion people ahead of me, but that's OK.

Comment

Season One is amazing. You HAVE to watch it. You find out the whole back story of Mike. Very emotional. Compelling.
      And you learn SO much about Saul - almost need to watch it before season two to be honest. So much is covered. Loved each and every episode.
      Seagreen

Comment

Thanks seagreen; I did wonder about trying S2 not having seen S1 - with your added info, and knowing I can eventually get S1 from the library, I will wait for it to come in first and just record S2. I can't even imagine watching TV without a PVR any more LOL!

Comment

Another great episode of this brilliant show. Vince Gilligan is amazing!

Jimmy crossed the line airing the commercial without approval and it'll be interesting to see the fall-out.
          Seagreen

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Jane View Post
            I loved Breaking Bad - although I binge watched after it first aired. I decided not to bother with Better Call Saul .
            couldn't stop watching Breaking Bad, but did not get into Saul. Hubby is now watching that.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X